SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
      you aint right bro..
      i wouldnt expect to be. i came out my mom in a straight jacket

whats going on with this CB man?

Comment

I think im going to sell my gramlights and 'take' my brothers enkei's = twins as far as rims at least ... hope all is well mikey! be good buddy

Comment

honestly....ur car is one of the VERY few CBs that inspired me to keep on working on my cb.i'm happy with what i've done on it so far.but i dare not to compare with urs....it's looks so clean and tidy.the kit,the drop,the wheel...really stand out of the crowd.sad to see u selling it soon.
          -My Member Ride thread-
          -JL store-

Comment

Just a little update:

i've decided to keep the car cause i can't part ways from it... it has too much memories for me to part ways with it...

so this is how it sits as of today:

i insured the car the other day just to have a good run on the highway to take away the flat spots on the tires... the car has been sitting since September... I ruined the front lip more.. lucky it didn't break into pieces.

before the car was park, i got some goodies for it.. Spoon Sports Caliper, installed the Power Folding Mirrors (thanks Ronald for the mirrors and Roy for the install) hooked it up with the alarm so it folds in when the alarm is armed. and i finally installed a new led spoiler after 2 years.

yes i know i need air in the tire.

i changed the mirrors to North America specs... couldn't stand the JDM ones... although JDM ones are good cause i don't need to shoulder check.

during the winter break i collect somes parts to be installed:

front suspension, bushing kit, ingalls camber kit, drive shafts.

and then back into the garage until 2 weeks cause my mechanic has no time right now and i'm in no hurry cause i have my friend's bike to ride.

1993 750 GSXR

05 636

and last... my so called daily driver:

lowered with H&R sports.

rear visor

to be installed in the summer time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

dude, Michael... i'm glad yer keeping the car! looks good (as always)
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Excellent, this is one of those CBs that really epitomizes the spirit of CB7tuner.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  Excellent, this is one of those CBs that really epitomizes the spirit of CB7tuner.
                  agreed
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Fantastic, this car has inspired me for yrs and Im glad you are keeping it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                      Fantastic, this car has inspired me for yrs and Im glad you are keeping it
                      While I havent been on the site for years, this car has really inspired me as well.Ive got pics of your car saved on my computer that I used to look at from time to time for inspiration.Im glad you kept it too, its too beautiful to put into someones hands who may not appreciate it the way you obviously do.Excellent job on it!

Comment

ahhh Mike. I just had a sigh of relief. I still admire your car so much. Glad you still have it.

Holy crap on the new brake setup!! I love how you drove the car a bit hard and taking the front end pics. You cant always baby something since you will get bored of it.

Keep us updated

Comment

glad to see your come back.
                          -My Member Ride thread-
                          -JL store-

Comment

damn i love your sedan man . its a great looking ride . that makes me proud for you.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

looking really good

Comment

love your car man, any updates

Comment

Working...
                                X