No announcement yet.

cb7addict : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the rust everyones talking about?! i see none!!!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I'll be honest and say it looks clean. Original paint?
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
        where's the rust everyones talking about?! i see none!!!
        lol I had a big picture where there is a couple bubbles but took it off.

I'll be honest and say it looks clean. Original paint?
        Yes the paint is original but it needs claybar and a good wax.

As of now I have my headlights blackhoused w/yellow highbeams "not the greatest,cause I couldnt find krylon yellow stained glass spray paint", legend lip, OEM sunroof visor, and 3 out of 4 polished wheels with my fingers rubbed raw and bleeding from sanding lol didnt realize it was such a PIA! Thanks for the comments!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
        BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

coupe love bro. looks nice and clean. thanks for all the help this man is great, helping me get parts from ft.worth to get my ride looking good again. hell of a man here!!!!!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            coupe love bro. looks nice and clean. thanks for all the help this man is great, helping me get parts from ft.worth to get my ride looking good again. hell of a man here!!!!!
            Thanks I appreciate it ! I just wish those parts were all the guy said they were and didnt have hail damgae

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
            SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

that is one CLEAN coupe..
              one of the cleanest stock coupes ive seen\
              got any interior pics???
              1992 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by metruis02 View Post
                that is one CLEAN coupe..
                one of the cleanest stock coupes ive seen\
                got any interior pics???
                Thanks for the comment Once I install my armrest and stuff I will post some pictures up, its not the cleanest but it ok.

Comment

a sexy stock cb,i like it.lets get some modds going.

Comment

Nice start, oh and I'll kindly take those fogs off your hands that your about to aquire
                    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

nice clean canvas to throw parts on.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                        Nice start, oh and I'll kindly take those fogs off your hands that your about to aquire
                        Haha alright. That was one heck of a deal!! Im picking them up this weekend cant wait to install them

Ikayto - nice clean canvas to throw parts on.
                        Thanks , its not perfect but it can be made perfect

Comment

Clean coupe cant wait til put all your future plans
                          My ride History:
                          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                          -----------------------------------
                          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

That's a fresh ride I wanna see the black leather bro!!
                            USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                            WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments, the armrest is still in the mail,. Im picking up some fogs this weekend and I bought a maxima flushy today for $10 so I will see how that fits, its a lil long so I will have to modify it some.

Comment

yeah man i made my sig in like 5 sec.(just threw it together) i used to use photoshop alot now just for retouches or other random crap. did you need one made? i can you a better one just give me a genral idea of the design and colors and few pics of the car. lol and it looks like every one is getting hit by the curse now making its way around to every one.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                                X