No announcement yet.

DeadlyNome92 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf...........waited this long for pics.......an you post a HUGE ASS engine pic.....stop bs an just post a pic of the car
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

pix

Inside: super dirty windshield but u can see the seats and the green trees: everything else is black and red

Fox grillin' it with the hood popped:
      Last edited by DeadlyNome92; 05-17-2009, 06:10 PM.

'92 EX 5-spd Sedan - Odometer reads 215k with 195k on my JDM SOHC F20A.

'92 DX 5-spd Coupe - Had bad times soon after buying with brakes and water pump (only paid 700 tho), Ran awesome then water pump went bad! F22A1
      Needs: Water Pump and Timing belt (have parts) Front control arms at 200k, e-brake adjustment, mad body work, drop.

Bought from: Slick, STL_92_Accord, TASPRO

Comment

hey you need to calm down lol, all in due time, all in due time haha! Next week though mine is gonna look like a car to be proud of, I hate posting these shitty ass pics of my dirty ass car with a retarded rattle can job posted up on jackstands lookin like a mack truck all jacked up lmao

'92 DX 5-spd Coupe - Had bad times soon after buying with brakes and water pump (only paid 700 tho), Ran awesome then water pump went bad! F22A1
        Needs: Water Pump and Timing belt (have parts) Front control arms at 200k, e-brake adjustment, mad body work, drop.

Comment

someone say something???? bump lol

Comment

Resize those pictures. It's too damn hard to look at them.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

true

Comment

Images resized, sorry about that.

Comment

comments please!

Can I please get some comments/suggestions/constructive criticism?

Comment

Installed Sunroof Visor and window visors, looks dank. Pics later.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      ^
                      This.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by casterX View Post
                      no pics.. no care..
                      ^
                      This.
                      ________

Comment

car looks good man. just need a drop and you'll be golden

Comment

Yeah man, and I'm lovin those new falkens, i cant wait to drive it, its gonna be like a new car- with all that suspension, intake, valve, and alignment work my car is gonna be like a brand new CB7 almost- I CANT WAITTTT I found out i gotta take my back seat out to check a probable loose wire on the fuel pump and then I can drive from here to CALI if I wanted hahaaaa

Comment

I really liked this pic

Comment

BIG NEWS! I just booked my train ticket, I'm getting a 92 DX Coupe for 600 bucks!! 165k miles and runs great!!!!!!!

Comment

Leavin here to Boston in 2.5 hours!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X