90cb♥ : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    You srill havn't hit vtec yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to do it now
    lol shes saving it for the day a ricer trys her

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

You srill havn't hit vtec yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to do it now
      Yes, now I have to

Originally posted by agol View Post
      love your cb, keep it up.
      thanks

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      lol shes saving it for the day a ricer trys her
      haha. Guys turn the other way. They catch up and once they see it's a girl driving, they slow down. They don't even give me a chance. Either way there's lag with the H and F combo...or maybe it was just my car.

Comment

Wow, love the front end, BBS and Roof Racks, I used to have a maroon coupe like this, but never did get to look like this one sweet car
        Red Devil Crew - Member 7
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
        F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

any word on hitting vtec yet??

Comment

bejesus! hella Clean! valve cover is amazing! aha

Comment

Lookin hella nice! But of course, anything jdm****** has a hand in, has got to look good. Lol
              92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Sexy shots, mhhhm.. clean.

Comment

Originally posted by MansuAccord View Post
                  Wow, love the front end, BBS and Roof Racks, I used to have a maroon coupe like this, but never did get to look like this one sweet car
                  thank you sir

Originally posted by *JDM_CB7* View Post
                  any word on hitting vtec yet??
                  No vtec yet. I don't drive much now. My clutch is new so I can't abuse it yet.

Originally posted by FrostwhiteLX View Post
                  bejesus! hella Clean! valve cover is amazing! aha
                  haha bejesus! Thanks! I'm planning on doing something new with the valve cover. I'll post that up when it's complete

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                  Lookin hella nice! But of course, anything jdm****** has a hand in, has got to look good. Lol
                  My cars always throw a fit when they're in his hands. No lie.

Originally posted by Vex View Post
                  Sexy shots, mhhhm.. clean.
                  Thank you

Comment

90-91 CB7 Coupe + Trunk Flushie = One of the most amazing things on earth.
                    I love your car :]

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                      90-91 CB7 Coupe + Trunk Flushie = One of the most amazing things on earth.
                      I love your car :]
                      If you ever see her's or jdm#$#@% car together in person, enjoy the that moment and brand it in your brain. LOL

P.S Cynthia if you havn't pop vtec by the time I'am finished with my build and break in period, I'll challange you so you can finally hit vtec. LOL
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Car definitely looks good, reminds me of my car, nice looking with bad paint. Saw something here about your b/f, what's his mrt? I wanna see if your modding your car or if he is. Keep up the cleanliness of your car.
                        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                        Pm meX
                        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                        H22A Swap
                        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                          If you ever see her's or jdm#$#@% car together in person, enjoy the that moment and brand it in your brain. LOL

P.S Cynthia if you havn't pop vtec by the time I'am finished with my build and break in period, I'll challange you so you can finally hit vtec. LOL
                          you guys are too kind.
                          Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                          Car definitely looks good, reminds me of my car, nice looking with bad paint. Saw something here about your b/f, what's his mrt? I wanna see if your modding your car or if he is. Keep up the cleanliness of your car.
                          I'm her b/f. She funds the parts, I provide the labor with her help. No solo rides to the junk yard for me either. She's there all the way, from changing tires, to engine swaps. I'm one lucky guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                            you guys are too kind.
                            I'm her b/f. She funds the parts, I provide the labor with her help. No solo rides to the junk yard for me either. She's there all the way, from changing tires, to engine swaps. I'm one lucky guy.
                            Holy shit you guys cars are identical except for the color. I know you definitely put the battery in her back on parts. But Yeh definitely a lucky guy. My wife doesn't give a shit about her cb7 and on top of that wants me to buy her parts and labor. She's hot though so I do it, lol. Chill man good job on both cars.
                            FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                            Pm meX
                            I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                            H22A Swap
                            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb♥ View Post

haha bejesus! Thanks! I'm planning on doing something new with the valve cover. I'll post that up when it's complete

Alright. Lol. I'll be waiting on that!

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                                Holy shit you guys cars are identical except for the color. I know you definitely put the battery in her back on parts. But Yeh definitely a lucky guy. My wife doesn't give a shit about her cb7 and on top of that wants me to buy her parts and labor. She's hot though so I do it, lol. Chill man good job on both cars.
                                I don't think his car and mine are not identical at all. In fact I think they're far from it. He is a lucky guy and I'm a lucky girl.

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                                you guys are too kind.
                                what this guy said.

Comment

Working...
                                X