2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
    2004 Honda Element
    2004 Honda Ruckus
    2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
    www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by theSOB View Post
      are you gunna give Mike credit for this information? since he said the exact same thing almost word for word in a thread months ago.
      There are probably a dozen active members named Mike; are you referring to Deev?

And no, I just came up with that analogy trying to simplify the physics of it. I assure you, I'm quite the nerd.

EDIT:
      Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Get in the passenger seat of a friend's car.
      Have your friend drive 60mph.
      Stick your head out the window, and try to breathe.
      well, how about that.
      Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
      2005 Acura TSX 6MT
      2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

i love looking at other members 91 cb7 , its interesting to see others style and there take on the car . i love the look and the single stripe i have rocked as well , on a 95 talon. thanks for the change of pace bro . i agree with your style , keep on rocking . nice looking and unique.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
          i love looking at other members 91 cb7 , its interesting to see others style and there take on the car . i love the look and the single stripe i have rocked as well , on a 95 talon. thanks for the change of pace bro . i agree with your style , keep on rocking . nice looking and unique.
          thanks man
          2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
          VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
          VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
          The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
          August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

How's that battery working out for you, in terms of keeping its charge? I've got a small Odyssey in my car now. The car hasn't been driven since August and I installed it during my wire tuck over the winter and forgot to remove it to keep it from draining. I knew what I was getting into when I bought the battery, but am a bit worried if leaving the car off for even just a couple days would mean needing a recharge. Does yours hold up pretty well?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              How's that battery working out for you, in terms of keeping its charge? I've got a small Odyssey in my car now. The car hasn't been driven since August and I installed it during my wire tuck over the winter and forgot to remove it to keep it from draining. I knew what I was getting into when I bought the battery, but am a bit worried if leaving the car off for even just a couple days would mean needing a recharge. Does yours hold up pretty well?
              i think it's about a week of the car parked for my battery to need a jump. and it wont hold a charge below freezing. i was always worried about the charge so i never ran accessories with the engine off.
              2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
              August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

nice wire tuck. looks like a 4x4 lol drop it 2.5 inches, good luck

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
                #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
                #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

Originally posted by HondaCB7sb View Post
                  nice wire tuck. looks like a 4x4 lol drop it 2.5 inches, good luck
                  I noticed that once I was done tearing shit out I didn't need. Once you remove all that weight it is noticeably different. I'm saving up for a Koni/Neuspeed super cup suspension system.
                  2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                  August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Car is still looking good. Hope to see it sometime!
                    cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Nice setup. Ever take it to the dyno?

Comment

Wow I don't think I have seen your thread before bays looking good!
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by cb7sk8rdude View Post
                          Car is still looking good. Hope to see it sometime!
                          It's been in the garage for over a year waiting for a H22. Should be running in the next couple months. Just in time for summer!

I've been off the site since I garaged it and have just recently become more active. I have a lot of time into the engine bay and actually and making the tuck a lot better as we speak. You won't be able to see a single wire.
                          2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                          August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I like your style, man. It's like a budget build with classy-ness. Diggin the Rustoleum paint too, I am considering spray bombing my car until I have the money to paint it.

Is it noisy in the cabin with no guts? Also, during your gut-removal journey, did you find any particular parts that were not necessary and removed a lot of weight?

Just a note: When I view the posts on page 1 & 2, there will be spots where you put pictures, but they are not there...
                            It may be my browser, but is this happening to anyone else?

I will definitely be watching for new info on here, keep up the good work!
                            Last edited by BurninCB7; 04-12-2012, 02:09 PM.
                            '91 EX 280,000 || '90 LX 330,000
                            _____(me)__________(wife)___

Comment

Definitely stay tuned as a have a LOT brewing beneath the surface that I have yet to reveal. Waiting for more parts before I post pics. Headgasket blew and I parked it over a year and a half ago. Will be running by the end of may!

The cabin is a little noisy but it is a lot of weight. Hence why my car looks like a monster truck with stock suspension lol

As for the pics missing, I believe that is a result of the latest server crash which was more damaging to the site and caused some information loss. I'll see if I can repost those pics
                              2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                              August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Nice MRT man, I like how you tucked your bay

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                                BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                                Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                                CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X