No announcement yet.

CB7 Sleeper : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it isn't my two favorite platforms I want to grab one of for the next project. EJ1 and DC2...

R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Hey I just got an idea put your f20a swap in either car so that a piece of your CB is with you.

But seriously though things will be okay
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
        I'm trying, but with no license and no car, I honestly feel like I have no reason to keep breathing. I live for this stuff man, I really do. We'll see what happens though...
        You are so dramatic, life is never that bad, only with poor attitude. My wife would honestly laugh at your comment, then look at me. If your statement is true, then you're atleast breathing and I'm dead. She already thinks there is no saving me.

Few days ago, I received a car related package, she crossed out my name and put "Car Nerd". Then, proceeded to tell me that something is wrong with UPS these days.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          You are so dramatic, life is never that bad, only with poor attitude. My wife would honestly laugh at your comment, then look at me. If your statement is true, then you're atleast breathing and I'm dead. She already thinks there is no saving me.

Few days ago, I received a car related package, she crossed out my name and put "Car Nerd". Then, proceeded to tell me that something is wrong with UPS these days.
          I'm a drama queen. I'm also a "Car Nerd."

Your wife is just a haterrr...

Comment

sad to see that car go ....but im furious with you.

how can you fuck up a perfectly good rear lip like that?

if it is for a 90-91 then let it be. you made it look like crap with those cuts and bolts.

i was about to get it .....but seeing that picture with those ghetto screws....shit

another rare part wasted. fuck

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
              sad to see that car go ....but im furious with you.

how can you fuck up a perfectly good rear lip like that?

if it is for a 90-91 then let it be. you made it look like crap with those cuts and bolts.

i was about to get it .....but seeing that picture with those ghetto screws....shit

another rare part wasted. fuck
              Woah buddy, are you trying to bash me in my own MRT? Take your meds like the doctor told you and caaalm down.

Did you want to know what I planned on doing with those ghetto nuts and bolts, and the nasty minute cut I had to make? Well, in this case let me explain myself. Those pictures were taken a few days after the lip was ghetto rigged on there.

My original intent, was to mold the rear lip into the bumper when I did the bodywork this summer, that's why I wasn't so worried about hacking and drilling the lip a little bit. I was actually soon to be purchasing the filler, paint, etc to do the work when my car was hit and destroyed, making it essentially useless.

Now I'm sorry if I offended you in some way by cutting my rear lip a lil bit and putting some screws in it because I was eager to see how it looked and I knew it wasn't going to be of use to anyone once it was molded to my bumper anyways. I'm sorry because I slapped it together like a ricer for a few pictures. I'm sorry that I ruined this precious rare part for you, boo fucking hoo.

In the end, I am the one that paid $275 for it and it was fucking broken in half anyway when I got it! It is mine, I had a plan for it, I knew what I wanted to do with it, but forgive me because my potetially useless lip was altered a little to fit my bumper in preparation for some bad ass body work son. My money, my part, my problem. So quit your bitching in my MRT and get a tampon to catch the fluid leak from your mid section.

Now go and write another thread, about people ruining rare parts or some other bullshit. I dooon't caaaaare you interesting son of a laboratory experiment gone wrong.
              Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 05-19-2010, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Like I said over the phone, it's a damn shame she went so soon after getting back on the road. At least her heart will be put to good use. Good luck with your future endeavors!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  Like I said over the phone, it's a damn shame she went so soon after getting back on the road. At least her heart will be put to good use. Good luck with your future endeavors!

Thanks a lot mike!

Comment

Originally posted by s2kracer
                    Hey man

I see that you have plans for an ej1. I have a '92 4dr automatic up for grabs that I had for over ten years haha. You will probably shit tho when I say I've never driven it. Seriously...I bought it wrecked in the front end ten years ago and just got around to fixing it two months ago.

It has 88k miles and it started right up after sitting all this time. I couldn't believe it haha. I put a new gas tank in it from all the bad gas that sat forever along with new injectors and a new front end. I know you want this car, It's PURPLE, your favorite color right? The only problem is I have the car for sale locally also and nobody wants to pay over $4k for it. I won't go a penny under $4k because of what I got in it.

I know you want it haha
                    No thanks bud. I'm in need of a 5 speed, 2 door. Nice try though.

Comment

I really miss my car...

Comment

Working...
                      X