Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
    Thanks guys....

Well, it was a great Saturday since I completed 90% of my engine, and got some new wheels and tires on....

..until I went to a friends house, and did a compression test. Here is where I got frustrated, and depressed:

Cylinder 1: 150
    Cylinder 2: 80-90
    Cylinder 3: 140
    Cylinder 4: 140

[/CENTER]
    that sucks, q jodienda
    that 80-90 could be a valve
    save up for type s pistons
    they're like 50 bucks a piece new
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
      that sucks, q jodienda
      that 80-90 could be a valve
      save up for type s pistons
      they're like 50 bucks a piece new
      Donde estas metido bro? I text you, and I get the wifey...lol. bro, starting to save up already, but Im going to need your help. Dame un call when you can...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Diablo brother que badtrip lo de la compresion del piston... si necesitas un buen mecanico en texas, mi hermano esta en el ejercito en fort hood y es mecanico cualquier cosa me avisas y yo le digo..

suerte...
        My ride

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154423

Comment

wEaK-eNd Pics..

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Hey bori, what did you use to clean the engine bay before you painted it.

That shit is Hella clean .

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
              Hey bori, what did you use to clean the engine bay before you painted it.

That shit is Hella clean .
              When we pulled the engine, I used a shitload of Purple Power, and a pressure washer. Along that, a toothbrush (which I still have as a trophy). I did alot of meticulous cleaning. Then, I used a combination of Krylon white primer, Rustoleum Gloss white, DupliColor white, and Krylon Clear(non-yellowing). So far, holding up pretty well.

Obviously, its not the most perfect engine bay out there, but I put in alot of work sanding, and removing most of the seam glue shit Honda used, and spent only maybe $20 on spray cans. Its worth it, and looks alot cleaner.

I just cant stand installing anything on a car without cleaning the area up first...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

rAnDoM!

Last edited by cb7pr; 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

looks FRESH!!!!
                  wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                    looks FRESH!!!!
                    Thanks!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I see the bra make a good match with your cb.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                        I see the bra make a good match with your cb.
                        Sure did, thanks again!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                          Sure did, thanks again!
                          you know, i never thought about getting a bra.. that would actually help me out alot until i get the money to repaint/repair my car.. is there a website that i can find one? i like the one u got, how it says accord...
                          wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Fresh!

Comment

nice build so far, looking to take the same route, might get a crashed prelude and steal everything i possible can! haha! Sucks about your 80-90 compression, figure out wat it was? Also those Volvo lips looks clean on a CB! What yr/model those Lips come off? my moms got a 02 volvo, gotta go check it out and steal it! haa. Nice build though, good look with the future plans

-LoS
                              " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

That lip looks damn good on there, Where'd you get it?
                                car looks clean as hell. nice work
                                Its just me

Comment

Working...
                                X