cb7pr : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
    So Nelson, I would say, keep the stock rims on it, cause GOD DAMN YOU GOTS A SLEEPER SON!

I mean seriously, no one will ever suspect that you have an H22, not even a wiretuick going on.
    Thanks bro. Its staying with stocks for daily purposes, plus I have to refinish/powdercoat my Blitz 01's when they get here. Wheels will probably be done for summer/fall. I have to recover funds...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

So fresh and so clean! Glad everything is going good so far.

Man you know how many times I've swapped and the battery cable would go out on me.. its always the ground lol.

What happened to the oil girdle?? Why did you have to replace it?

Comment

Nelson.....you got it looking good brother......damn its clean....sleeper status for real!!!! Cant wait to peep this ride in person...when the next time you coming through NC

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          So fresh and so clean! Glad everything is going good so far.

Man you know how many times I've swapped and the battery cable would go out on me.. its always the ground lol.

What happened to the oil girdle?? Why did you have to replace it?
          lmao..i did the KaizenSpeed balancer shaft eliminator kit, and other than sealing off the pulley areas, you also have to plug certain holes on the girdle in order to maintain/increase oil pressure. Well...Gus didnt plug them! He said it wasnt a big deal, until we turned the car on, and called Oscar. Then he was like "you shouldnt be running that! put them plugs IN, or you'll lock the engine!" Thats why...lol

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Nelson.....you got it looking good brother......damn its clean....sleeper status for real!!!! Cant wait to peep this ride in person...when the next time you coming through NC
          Soon Big Tones, soon...
          Last edited by cb7pr; 02-20-2010, 10:56 AM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

you didnt bring the instructions lol

btw did you clean it?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              you didnt bring the instructions lol

btw did you clean it?
              LOL...good times.

I havent cleaned it yet, but tomorrow I will. Although, I did take a trip past the Walmart today to a friends garage, and the drive was soooo nice. Its a BEAST when I floor it, but it purrs when idling. Like we were talking earlier, all I need is the resonator to eliminate the vibrations...

I came up on a buddy of mine on my way back home on 90-E, he wanted to go at it with his Silverado V8, and I sooooooo waxed his ass...in a grocery getter.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

that thing sounds nice i was just checking out the vid. and i must say these things look sexy in the CB chasis.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Ooooooo..... Hot Dam! Lookin Clean! Keep up the good work, and hopefully i'll see you at the Austin Spring Meet, and get a chance to get a better look under Isabel's bonnet.
                  PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

thanks guys...and cloudasc, Ill see you there...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Spent ALL day ripping all interior out, and cleaning it up. Carpet has been removed, degreased, pressure washed, and installed. Seats have been lightly cleaned, and installed. Door seams have been degreased, and cleaned also. I am tired!

But rear right side door window motor is going out...window has about an inch to go to be closed completely..

So for Austin meet, let me see...I'll have cleanest Interior, engine bay, and beast performing Sleeper...not bad for 18 weeks...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Nice build Nelson.

Glad your putting that 40/40 prop valve to good use. Need to do the same to mine.

That video seems fast. Its that time to upgrade my tranny
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                        RIP

Comment

Nice work nelson, the cb is looking sweet.Take some more pics.
                          I hate you now = In a good way, jajajaja

When you coming to miami bori? I am glad everything is going good for you.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                            Nice work nelson, the cb is looking sweet.Take some more pics.
                            I hate you now = In a good way, jajajaja

When you coming to miami bori? I am glad everything is going good for you.
                            lol, Im waiting for my valve cover to come in, and to finish my engine bay. Also, I have to drop it sometime this weekend. After that, then yeah, more pics...

Miami, well, I really want to go before AFM '10, but if I dont get to, then Ill definitely be down there for the meet.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Nice nelson.. i got yo bro...AFM10 is gonna be major..
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

was the interior that bad? I know my tan carpet was so it took me a lot of cleaners and 1 degreaser to get it right lol

Comment

Working...
                                X