cb7pr : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
    you know, i never thought about getting a bra.. that would actually help me out alot until i get the money to repaint/repair my car.. is there a website that i can find one? i like the one u got, how it says accord...
    Nope, dont think they make 'em anymore. They do make aftermarket ones though, sometime better, that dont wrinkle as much.

Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
    Fresh!
    ...as can be at the moment.

Originally posted by LoS HimSelF View Post
    nice build so far, looking to take the same route, might get a crashed prelude and steal everything i possible can! haha! Sucks about your 80-90 compression, figure out wat it was? Also those Volvo lips looks clean on a CB! What yr/model those Lips come off? my moms got a 02 volvo, gotta go check it out and steal it! haa. Nice build though, good look with the future plans
    Im still trying to figure out a few things out on the compression. Lips idk, I got it from Bill. Future plans later on this year, possibly towards fall. I have my Element that needs some love at the moment.

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
    That lip looks damn good on there, Where'd you get it?
    car looks clean as hell. nice work
    lol It was a bitch, but worth the whole mod. I love it, and its a tough cookie...the day I put the bumper back on I went over a high driveway, and it took it like a champ.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Looks awesome, buddy. Steering wheel is SICK! What is that lip from? and how well is it taking your neighborhood's speedbumps, lol?
      '92 LX.
      JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Originally posted by ThrakBarts View Post
        Looks awesome, buddy. Steering wheel is SICK! What is that lip from? and how well is it taking your neighborhood's speedbumps, lol?
        Thanks man, I love the wheel, just need to get a quick release, and lock (+180). The lip is off a Volvo, and the car is high enough to go thru perfect. But not for long!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Damn it...car just flooded.

We just had some heavy rain showers throughout the early hours of the morning, and flooded some parts of my apt complex. I walked out to my car, and I had water up to my knees, so you can imagine the rest.

I went in thru my trunk, than dipped my boots into a large puddle inside the car. Took a bit to crank, but it did. Took off, and noticed my ECU was halfway dipped in the puddle, then my car stalled. I lifted it off the water, and it started back up with some hesitation. Now its throwing a CEL, but Im thinking its the o2 sensor that might be throwing a fit.

Anyhow, car is running fine, but I couldnt make it to work afterall, had to call in a ride, car is just too low...I have the ECU with me, took it apart, and letting it dry. (fuck, now I have to take the carpet out, AGAIN!)...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

dam dude, sry to hear that... my car did the same thing when CT got the heavy ass rains... i had about 4inches in my car because my window leaks... i just used a 16gallon shop vac. and got all the water out like that and didnt even try to start my car until i knew everything was dry... its fine now...
            Originally posted by deevergote
            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Yeah, mine is perfect now. I took out the entire interior and carpet, just put in the driver seat, vacuumed all the water out, and dried the ECU. Its running like a champ now, no CEL.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

fLoOdEd!

-Water was halfway up on that wheel, and thats the highest part.

-Behind front seats

-Front floors

-Carpet OUT!

-and note, this is after I had vacuumed out most of the water, and still had lots more

-Quick full shot

So far, soo good

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

really nice white cb7....great job
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                    really nice white cb7....great job
                    your sig. makes me wanna throw a pokemon ball lmfao!! and CB7pr, glad it didnt screw nothing up... i had to buy a car cover until i can get a new windshield put in.. every time it rained thats how my car looked...
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

So I havent been on here in a while, figured I bump this with some sad thought....Ive been thinking of selling it whole. The previous owner (my Boss) is pissed at himself for selling it to me, and his wife for convincing him. He has been buggin me for a while now telling me how much he misses it, and Ive been looking into moving up in the ranks.

Nothing sure though, it all depends on how much he REALLY wants it, and how much he is willing to pay. Sucks though, I have been collecting wheels and parts slowly for her for the upcoming months, but I just need something more elegant for work and daily purposes. Im also tired of the "theft" factor, always paranoid everywhere I go. Its hard not having a garage also, which is one of my main reasons of wanting to part with it. It was meant to be a weekend/show car, but its now my daily, which wasnt in my original plans.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                        So I havent been on here in a while, figured I bump this with some sad thought....Ive been thinking of selling it whole. The previous owner (my Boss) is pissed at himself for selling it to me, and his wife for convincing him. He has been buggin me for a while now telling me how much he misses it, and Ive been looking into moving up in the ranks.

Nothing sure though, it all depends on how much he REALLY wants it, and how much he is willing to pay. Sucks though, I have been collecting wheels and parts slowly for her for the upcoming months, but I just need something more elegant for work and daily purposes. Im also tired of the "theft" factor, always paranoid everywhere I go. Its hard not having a garage also, which is one of my main reasons of wanting to part with it. It was meant to be a weekend/show car, but its now my daily, which wasnt in my original plans.

Sucks to hear man. Try and Keep it. Jst keep it to a Minimum With the Visual goodies if you plan on keeping it and having it as a daily. Too be honest i have all these good ideas for wheels and this and that , but once i think of all the lowlifes in NY , i think go simple nothing too flashie. Shoot ever since i added a rear fog i worry when iCome out side im going to find it missing lol.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Yeah I feel ya. Shit, just last week I had plans to rebuild my bottom end with some Type-S pistons and what not. But, I really don't want to keep dumping money into it, I have my goals set in purchasing a house(s) for investment in the near future, and my receipts so far have reached close to $5k...that's just mechanical, and minor cosmetics. I still need another $4-$5k to get it where I want it to be, and if I spend more than I have already, I'll hate myself later down the road.

It's an expensive hobby...one that I love, but cant continue to afford.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Inspiray shun-shun.

love this thing.
                            ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Updates soon. In collection mode once again...last post is out the door. Im Auto-X'ing this biatch...

Its suspension overhaul time.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Hecka Tight, yo!
                                '92 LX.
                                JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X