Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    A new sprinkling of snow again here took some pics of cb just in case i crashed driving to do some last min christmas shopping haha.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post

do you plan on putting any type of oem fogs?
    Lately I been using my rear fog loads, been real murky weather, so it would be useful to have some front fogs.

Most cars on the road here have front fogs as standard, but people run them as etc low beams instead of just for fog.

I would only consider the Aftermarket round ones in the OEM spot.

Something like this:

(Pic is from Joshy)

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
    this thing is absolutely clean, and rhd.

wanna sell? haha
    Thanks man!

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
    I was wondering what trim level your car is. Here an SE is the top of the line accord, probably a level 4 in rank i would say following DX, LX, EX, SE. Your car has Sun Roof which is premium shit on our cars, yet you have no airbag and only a 2.0 L SOHC engine. Where would you rank your car in trim, 4 being the highest.

By the way your ride is friggin clean man i love it. I like you guys trunks.
    Yes the SE is different to the SE in the US, we had all the electrical features which would be the same as top spec. Sunroof was an option, No airbags no, and came with a 2.0i, which has more bhp but less torque than you guys get, mainly due to 9.5 comp ratio.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    Waxing your car in the winter! Wow sometimes I don't even wash it unless its sunny out..

The rear end looks better now that you fixed it.

Haha man, its suddenly got all snowy and icy here, so wax is needed to keep paint work fresh. Also our winter is not as bad as your clearly going by your sig!

Thanks im really happy with the repair and respray, just gotta add couple bolts (missing one) to pull the rear lip up a bit near the exhaust

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Waxing your car in the winter! Wow sometimes I don't even wash it unless its sunny out..

The rear end looks better now that you fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• CBAccordA4
    replied
    I was wondering what trim level your car is. Here an SE is the top of the line accord, probably a level 4 in rank i would say following DX, LX, EX, SE. Your car has Sun Roof which is premium shit on our cars, yet you have no airbag and only a 2.0 L SOHC engine. Where would you rank your car in trim, 4 being the highest.

By the way your ride is friggin clean man i love it. I like you guys trunks.

Leave a comment:

• civic_90_08
    replied
    this thing is absolutely clean, and rhd.

wanna sell? haha

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
    i would like to ask what is that part on your front bumper .
    chrome circle. i know it sucks are into the bay.
    but what part and where you got it?
    Its called a Cold air feed it feeds air from outside to the airfilter, and particularly right now with the cold weather here 0 deg and below, it is quite affective.

This is where i got it from Its a UK version of Autozone:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...wqalq&istBid=t

Leave a comment:

• accord=inspire?
    replied
    i would like to ask what is that part on your front bumper .
    chrome circle. i know it sucks are into the bay.
    but what part and where you got it?

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Well I got some big decisions to make in the new year, now that ive sorted the brakes, I can return to upgrades regarding power. Now problem is do I go for a H22a7 or should I Bisi cam L2 my current F20a Sohc? The H is more expensive but more power, Cam the F is less power but less money.

Help me decide guys!

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Some pics of the car fully waxed with the new Collinite wax.

Also pics of the sprayed rear bumper after the bump.

And a pic of new clean EBC brakes

Leave a comment:

• HOACB7
    replied
    Love the car man, especially the rear fog, and all the other options that weren't available to the US market.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Right well after a busy few days, I have finally got round to sanding down the bumper, now i was going to spray it my self, but I just sneaked in a query at spray shop into prices.. And the deal was if the sanding and prepping is to the standard of 95% then they will finish it off suitable for painting.

So they quoted after some, bartering down £130 for the bumper!! yes! and with the 0.5liter of paint left over, Im going to get them to colour match the sideskirts too

Bringing the cost to £160 not bad eh! Pays to prep

So waahhooo! Sending the car in tomoro!

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    Picture updates! >:L You need to get some!

Leave a comment:

• acefighter028
    replied
    Very nice cb, man. I would kill for a right hand drive cb7

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
    oooooooo! I got a kit at work, I might check it out. Are they hard to install? Cause the 6000k look magnificent and I reckon they'd really go with my LEDs.
    Yeah 6000k is the best compromise for looks and light output. No they are not hard to install, be sure to get a relay harness, which stops the flickering and other stuff, makes for a clean install.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X