Leave a comment:

• Julianachos
    replied
    Again, I simply love this car.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
    Cleanest UK Accord I've ever seen on here..besides one that will remain nameless

And can you post up that DIY? Was your car imported because I did see mph on the gauge cluster instead of Kilometers.

Are you able to find those cars in the salvage yards or no?
    Theres only a few UK Accords on here so i could take a guess

I can post a DIY up, though i think you would have to adapt the wiring slightly to usdm wiring, but nothing too hard.

UK works in imperial too, so we have mph

Uk cars have short lives, after 10 years cars drop off the used cars market and enter the scrappers. as these cars are 17 odd years old there are now past the scrap yard life, and are recycled, ive seen a few online that say they have cb in their yard and only seen 1 in person, but was put to one side and wasnt allow to have parts taken off it!

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    thanks

sitting in my garage, but they are the same as the usdm ones, only difference edm wise in is the outer tails.

And yes as Tommi said above is how it was done. If you guys need more detail on the mini diy, just shout
    Cleanest UK Accord I've ever seen on here..besides one that will remain nameless

And can you post up that DIY? Was your car imported because I did see mph on the gauge cluster instead of Kilometers.

Are you able to find those cars in the salvage yards or no?

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    trade you cbs. clean as hell and lovin the rhd.

Leave a comment:

• Whieroman
    replied
    so clean and rhd

hahaha

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    The car is so clean! Don't black out the red n clears tho. Everything is so clear and clean.

A lot of leds for the car. Gotta upgrade the interior lights and maybe put in a maplight hehe

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by busak87 View Post
    rear end looks awesome with the red clears!!!!

EDM license plate garnish and rear integrated fog light with red/clear tails...only in my dreams lol LOVE IT!!!
    thanks

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
    nice. did you buy the red/clears with the fog? or diy? what did you do with your stock inners??
    sitting in my garage, but they are the same as the usdm ones, only difference edm wise in is the outer tails.

And yes as Tommi said above is how it was done. If you guys need more detail on the mini diy, just shout

Leave a comment:

• busak87
    replied
    rear end looks awesome with the red clears!!!!

EDM license plate garnish and rear integrated fog light with red/clear tails...only in my dreams lol LOVE IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    its regular red clears he used his stock wiring. and rewired them so his inners will light up and still have the rear fog function.

Leave a comment:

• [sLow]CB
    replied
    nice. did you buy the red/clears with the fog? or diy? what did you do with your stock inners??

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    As promised Red/Clear with inner tails and rear fog working!

lights

lights and fog

brakes and fog

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    yeah, ive managed to get the inner tails to work and the rear fog this time on the red/clears, i shall post pics of that tonight

Leave a comment:

• [sLow]CB
    replied
    nice and clean. i love the rear fog. do the red/clears have a fog too?

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    Originally posted by marcusv8thunder

my fav shot idc if ur hair is unprettified.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X