X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Man, this car gets better and better ever time I see it. Looks great! And the bottoming out the lip at the bank, .
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Man, this car gets better and better ever time I see it. Looks great! And the bottoming out the lip at the bank, .

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    the car is looking good man, of course i love the color

everything is looking good on it, but i'm not really feeling the autozone fogs or the mesh behind the grill, but i cant really say much since i had the same mesh behind mine for a while!
    Of course you, of all people, would love the color! Yeah, I don't perfer the fogs. What I really want is a set of OEM fogs! But I don't have the cash right now to get a pair. So that's what I'm stuck with. The grille, on the other hand, I think just sets the front off nicely! With the clear bumper lights and corner lights, it fits in beautifully! But I do have to admit, your color matched grille looks pretty sick as well

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
    Wow! goodjob rocketman! I havent been on your MRT in a while! its lookn clean, the lip makes it look pissed off, perfect front end now! hows that p12 feel like? Great find on that muffler...I want it we need another meet asap! it was cool having your guys company and advices/ideas! cant wait for another one
    Thanks man! I love the new lip! It was so easy to install. The p12 feels good. I can definately feel an increase from about 2800rpms and up. I've still got an idle issue I'm working on, but I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to getting it where I want it. I think it's because I have the P12-L51 (california emissions version), but I'm not really sure. I'm probably just gonna get another one if I can't figure it out. I've wanted either a Greddy SP2 or Apexi WS2 for a while and I had to jump on the opportunity to get one! You know, I was just talking to Dennis (the guy in the wagon that came up with me to the Silver Falls meet) earlier today about possibly setting up another meet sometime soon! Hopefully I'm gonna be moving to Arizona soon, for 18 months, to go to UTI, so we've got to get another set up! I loved meeting all you guys and having a little cruise and a BBQ. It was a lot of fun! We definately got to get another set up!

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    the car is looking good man, of course i love the color

everything is looking good on it, but i'm not really feeling the autozone fogs or the mesh behind the grill, but i cant really say much since i had the same mesh behind mine for a while!

Leave a comment:

• NWaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
    A little at work phone-photoshoot!

I was bored and wanted to take some pics, but all I had was my phone
    Wow! goodjob rocketman! I havent been on your MRT in a while! its lookn clean, the lip makes it look pissed off, perfect front end now! hows that p12 feel like? Great find on that muffler...I want it we need another meet asap! it was cool having your guys company and advices/ideas! cant wait for another one

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    I got my P12 ECU installed and everything adjusted as good as I can get it. I'm pretty happy with the results! Pretty noticeable difference! Now all I got to do is figure out the idle issue.

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    New ECU!!!!

Can't wait to install it tomorrow!!

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    CB's looking nice dude, definitely like the blue.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• sideswipe
    replied
    CB's looking nice dude, definitely like the blue.

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    In my opinion, I think it's healthy to remember where you've been, to have a good idea on where you're heading. With that being said, here is my '97 Plymouth Neon that I had before I got my CB7....

Looking back at these photos, it's kinda weird that my old Neon is right next to, you guessed it, a CB7! lol

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Looking good brother. Haven't been in your MRT in the longest. How you been?
    Pretty good, I guess. A lot of stress from work and home lately, but doing good so far. How bout you?

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good brother. Haven't been in your MRT in the longest. How you been?

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    A little at work phone-photoshoot!

I was bored and wanted to take some pics, but all I had was my phone

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Updated intro on page 1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X