X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
    hey man, i like your cb a lot i think my favorite is the rims. Also like what you've done with the foggies. i don't normally like aftermarket fogs, but they work with the color scheme lookin good!
    Thanks a lot! I really like those rims too. The only bad thing is they're discontinued........so if you know anyone who has a set, let me know!

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
    Dig the wheels, it's pretty loud in that car at night I bet. Peace
    Thanks! It actually is! I've gotten the cops calledon me a number of times to the point that if I get one more phone call, they're gonna ban my car from the city limits!

Leave a comment:

• tresexohcb
    replied
    Dig the wheels, it's pretty loud in that car at night I bet. Peace

Leave a comment:

• DJ metadelic
    replied
    hey man, i like your cb a lot i think my favorite is the rims. Also like what you've done with the foggies. i don't normally like aftermarket fogs, but they work with the color scheme lookin good!

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    So, I looked up AccordWarrior and found his Accord and my god, that thing is gorgeous! I hope to have mine look half as good as that one! But I think mine's pretty clean right now as well.....

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Not a bad start. I think Laurel Blue is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite Honda color. And it looks good with the white wheels. Check out AccordWarrior, his was pretty sick too.

Its cool because you're pushing Ricer status with the lights and decals, but its done nicely and its not overdone. Your car confuses me, lol.

As far as your plans go, id stick wth the f22 build. Bisi is a good guy and has plenty of good F22 stuff.
    I don't know whether to be offended or take it as a great compliment, but thanks for the comment!

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    Its like Jayson's car reincarnated lol
    Who is Jayson?

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    It is, isnt it?

Leave a comment:

• mndude07
    replied
    Its like Jayson's car reincarnated lol

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Not a bad start. I think Laurel Blue is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite Honda color. And it looks good with the white wheels. Check out AccordWarrior, his was pretty sick too.

Its cool because you're pushing Ricer status with the lights and decals, but its done nicely and its not overdone. Your car confuses me, lol.

As far as your plans go, id stick wth the f22 build. Bisi is a good guy and has plenty of good F22 stuff.

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    New Door Speaker Install!!

My old Alpines & my new Pioneers.....

The door is still in great shape.....

Look at this!! Such FUBAR!! I hate the retard that had my car before me.....

My old Alpines.....

Back together again.....

Pioneer 6.5" 3-way, 220 watt speakers! They sound good enough for me.....

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Car looks good. Keep it up bro!

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Thanks! There's nothing like a sick set of white rims! The only problem is they're discontinued, so if anyone has a set of ADR GT-Sport 17's, I'd love to take them off your hands!

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Very very nice buddy...im loving the shoes..

Leave a comment:

• jimmybean21
    replied
    clean cb

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Thanks! I really like it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X