• Show
Clear All

• stretch JDM
    replied
    nice ride pimp...

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    I just got it in the mail, but coming soon and new Legend coupe lip!!

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    I just did the bumper light conversion, and it came out great! Check out my DIY for it!

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I've heard a few good things about 3B. If DDM Tuning has made their relay harness longer, or if you can call them and ask for a longer kit, then they would also be a good place to pick one up from. I know another member got theirs from theretrofitsource.com and it had enough slack to properly route it as well as a replaceable relay.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    http://www.shop.3bspecialties.com/HI...ID-Harness.htm

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    I'm new to HID's. What's a good company?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I'd look for one that has quality wire material and enough total length for you to wire everything the way you want. That and one that's compatible with your setup (has the correct 9006 connectors). Check any reputable HID company and they should have a relay harness for around $15.

The one I got didn't have enough length for me to route it the way I wanted so I've got it ghetto rigged for now (held in place with the grille screws).

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Oh ok. Cool. I ight just get one. Anything in particular I should look for when buying a relay harness?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    instead of drawing power for the headlights thru the stock wiring, it will draw it straight from the battery so you don't wind up with extra crispy wiring or a ballast kicking on and off intermittently.

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Nice!

You gonna pick up a relay harness?
    Relay harness? what would it do?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Nice!

You gonna pick up a relay harness?

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    I got my new 6000k H.I.D. kit yesterday! Traded for my Tenzo-R big brake kit! Thanks again, Shaar!

The H.I.D. kit...

Old vs. New...

Fully installed...

These things are super bright...

Ballasts mounted...

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    I'm really diggin the work you've done and that chrome grille looks awesome. Glad you got rid of the stickers; it looks much cleaner now.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I'm really diggin the work you've done and that chrome grille looks awesome. Glad you got rid of the stickers; it looks much cleaner now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X