No announcement yet.

cb7inct : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is from when i got pulled over for having the two air fresheners on my rear view.. (car wasnt legal either)

[/QUOTE]
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

lol btw towtruck caught a flat about a mile past my house lmao u can kinda see the tire low on the right rear
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

ok so heres a little update... only thing ive done to the car... cant drive it any where with out getting pulled over... right now its just tape, going to spray paint it when the weather warms up

Comment

Looking good. What kind of tape did you use?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

thanks haha i used electrical tape so it wont leave marks on my car when i peel it off...

Comment

dammmm BUMP for my shit being on the 5th page

Comment

lol george...two air freshners got you the boot? fuckin po-po...the fogs must go

life is good.

Comment

here are some updated pics... again lil upgrades... put bumper lights in, and tinted the tails..shes a little dirty tho... so sorry about that

Comment

ok so i waxed her up today... heres some pics...

this next pic is the reflection off the passenger door

Comment

Comment

ok so heres an update!! i painted the grill and the eyelids...
                        heres the pics... the first one, i just painted the grill.. still had tape blk eyelids... heres how she looks today!!

Leave some feed back on the new updates.. thanks

Comment

like the new eye lids man, but your gonna have to line up the hood better so it looks cleaner....hurry up and register this damn car before i snatch her from you and part her out >=)

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

haha!! yea i know, im trying bro!! and the hood isnt the issue... its the radiator support.. the corner under the headlight was crushed!! so its now pushing everything up.. even when i had the green hood on there it was like that...
                            Last edited by cb7inct; 05-02-2010, 11:04 AM.

Comment

havnt been on in a while.

HURRAY!!!!! you got bumper lights now, im doin a mod for the 9293s.

i like how you tinted the tails, you can still see thru them..

now all you need to do is send me your money, and you can buy my cd5 rear bumper lights, and blk housed saab side markers
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                                havnt been on in a while.

HURRAY!!!!! you got bumper lights now, im doin a mod for the 9293s.

i like how you tinted the tails, you can still see thru them..

now all you need to do is send me your money, and you can buy my cd5 rear bumper lights, and blk housed saab side markers
                                lol thanks... Jaber did them for me!! and how much u wanted for them? Message me... ill see if dad will buy them, im broke as hell right now... but u should blk house the bumper lights too lol
                                Last edited by cb7inct; 05-02-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X