No announcement yet.

YOanthony : 1992 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean very clean. im not usually fond of the type r lip but for some reason it just fits your car. keep up the good werk.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
      clean very clean. im not usually fond of the type r lip but for some reason it just fits your car. keep up the good werk.
      hahha, thank you maan! It's good to know I'm getting some people on side with things they're not fond of! >.< So thank you again man! Much appreciated!

Oh I will keep up the work maan! ;D

Comment

Sorry about the shit quality. -.o

Comment

SHE HAS BEEN WRITTEN OFF BECAUSE SOME IDIOT FUCKFACE WHO HAS ONLY BEEN IN THE COUNTRY 1 WEEK DECIDED NOT TO GET INSURANCE AND NOT TO GIVE WAY TO THE RIGHT! GOOD BYE AALIYAH, YOU WILL BE MISSED. <3

Comment

wow!! sorry for ur loss man!!!! damn

bought from:CBsevenTUNER

Comment

Fawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooo!!!! :'(
              1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
              1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

Originally posted by cb7Jr View Post
                wow!! sorry for ur loss man!!!! damn
                Thanks maan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                  Fawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooo!!!! :'(
                  Yep, and cause the chassis is bent, we can't really do anything about it. It's even bent the fitting where the shocks go. So unfortunately she's gone forever.

Comment

R.I.P AALIYAH.. such a beautiful cb, you will be missed.

but trully Ant- she did save you. so glad youre okay mate. thank god. ill buzz ya!

Comment

Nooo!! =( this ruined my day. i loved your car. R.I.P. Aaliyah. I hope you will be getting another cb, mate.

Comment

DUDE, not fair at all!

what a sorry sight, glad you are fine tho

on to the next cb?

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

holy shit , i just threw up on my key board .

man , that sucks sooo bad . hope you get another one anthony. i hate that for you bro . hope you doing well .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

damn, i saw your sig in a thread and fell in love with it. Sucks to see this unfortunate end.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

What nationality was the driver? Sue him for everything he has! After two months of non payment on his behalf a payment company will pay u for the suit and sue him for more! I love/ hate the system!

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
                                R.I.P AALIYAH.. such a beautiful cb, you will be missed.

but trully Ant- she did save you. so glad youre okay mate. thank god. ill buzz ya!
                                thanks bud! Poor girl is still sitting in my driveway, she's being parted out!

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                                Nooo!! =( this ruined my day. i loved your car. R.I.P. Aaliyah. I hope you will be getting another cb, mate.
                                Thanks mate, I actually got a CD as you know!

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                                DUDE, not fair at all!

what a sorry sight, glad you are fine tho

on to the next cb?
                                I know, I know. I cried so long after that crash, and mourned her death.
                                Actually I moved onto a CD. I will post pictures later in a new thread. And post the link to that thread here.

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                                holy shit , i just threw up on my key board .

man , that sucks sooo bad . hope you get another one anthony. i hate that for you bro . hope you doing well .
                                Yeah, it was horrible.
                                Thanks man! I'm doing much better (now that I'm a couple months down the track. ) And onto my new love.

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                                damn, i saw your sig in a thread and fell in love with it. Sucks to see this unfortunate end.
                                Aw thanks man. So glad to hear she had some fans.

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                                What nationality was the driver? Sue him for everything he has! After two months of non payment on his behalf a payment company will pay u for the suit and sue him for more! I love/ hate the system!
                                I think he was Arab or something.
                                nah, I chose to give him a break. I was pissed, for a LONG time, but I just chose to let it all be and let him off.

Comment

Working...
                                X