• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by busak87
    The red rings on the gauge cluster looks sick!!! Love it man

Seattle silver cb still looks clean all stock...cleaner than mine lol
    Thank you sir.
    Sadly that cluster didn't fit because its off an LX at jy and my car is DX. Damn it!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Vex
    Kou let me get which exhaust you have left!
    I have the Megan left. I thought you said you're broke?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

DAMN it!!!!! Someone give me a DX 4dr 5spd cluster!!!!
      I will pay good price for it!!!!!

The previous owner throw the damn cluster away just because it was dirty!!

yes I tried jy and got two but won't fit

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Im the man you are looking for Kou.

Get me what i want, i get you what you want, LOL.

Anyways, nice lookin on the red rings, now, make it glow AMBER like mines! LOL

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
          Thank you sir.
          Sadly that cluster didn't fit because its off an LX at jy and my car is DX. Damn it!!!!!!!

I have the Megan left. I thought you said you're broke?
          Megan sounds good, mine broke? What do you mean? Lol, my car? Yes the engine is about to go, I am going to replace it with another F, but manual this time. The megan would be a nice upgrade. And my 20 year old exhaust system is rusting out on me, my catylist convertor is clogged as well, SHIT!

EDIT : Yes im broke, if you are talking about cash lol.
          Last edited by Vex; 09-27-2010, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Hey give me 24hrs I get prices for you. I know of a few junkyards. DX's are rare as hell.

I can find them though
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos
              Im the man you are looking for Kou.

Get me what i want, i get you what you want, LOL.

Anyways, nice lookin on the red rings, now, make it glow AMBER like mines! LOL
              I would love to get you want you want but they're very hard to come by cheap.

no more glow red or amber. I'm so tired of the jdm theme I'm going stock.

Originally posted by Vex
              Megan sounds good, mine broke? What do you mean? Lol, my car? Yes the engine is about to go, I am going to replace it with another F, but manual this time. The megan would be a nice upgrade. And my 20 year old exhaust system is rusting out on me, my catylist convertor is clogged as well, SHIT!

EDIT : Yes im broke, if you are talking about cash lol.
              Another F? Why not so full H and 5spd swap at the same time!!!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
              Hey give me 24hrs I get prices for you. I know of a few junkyards. DX's are rare as hell.

I can find them though
              Sweet!!!!! Yes they are..

Let me know buddy!

Comment

I would love to get you want you want but they're very hard to come by cheap.

no more glow red or amber. I'm so tired of the jdm theme I'm going stock.

Another F? Why not so full H and 5spd swap at the same time!!!

Sweet!!!!! Yes they are..

Let me know buddy!
                Kou if I made as much as you, I would of had an H right now. I'm sure the F will go long if I put alot of time into it. Just rebuild it while I drive around with the one I have ticking in the car. Seems like funds are coming in from the parts im selling, I decided to not let the one piece go =]

Comment

I found a few $75 is the price the junkyard is selling them for(Cali state taxes sux ass) anyway I have no clue as to which cluster you originally had denso,NS, or nippon, each cluster has its own plug pattern layout What clusters have you tried so I can eliminate others
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Vex
                    Kou if I made as much as you, I would of had an H right now. I'm sure the F will go long if I put alot of time into it. Just rebuild it while I drive around with the one I have ticking in the car. Seems like funds are coming in from the parts im selling, I decided to not let the one piece go =]
                    as much as me? I'm doing nothing.
                    Great idea, maybe boost the F!

btw, the exhaust is sold.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                    I found a few $75 is the price the junkyard is selling them for(Cali state taxes sux ass) anyway I have no clue as to which cluster you originally had denso,NS, or nippon, each cluster has its own plug pattern layout What clusters have you tried so I can eliminate others
                    Okay. its fine as long as its under 200K and it fit.
                    Instead of explaining everything on here I will pm you right now with pics.

Comment

as much as me? I'm doing nothing.
                      Great idea, maybe boost the F!

btw, the exhaust is sold.

Okay. its fine as long as its under 200K and it fit.
                      Instead of explaining everything on here I will pm you right now with pics.
                      Boost the F? Doesnt sound like a bad idea. Do it right and im sure you'd make good power like everyone with a Turboed f.
                      Last edited by Vex; 09-29-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vex
                        Boost the F? Doesnt sound like a bad idea. Do it right and im sure you'd make good power like everyone with a Turboed f.
                        no, no, no... Not me I'm talking about you!

Comment

those red rings around the gauge cluster are a cool unique touch

Comment

I stole Kou's Megan... =D
                            1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
                            1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

what's so special about dx clusters? pins in the back?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                what's so special about dx clusters? pins in the back?
                                lol the cluster that kou has right now is for a coupe and he has a sedan ahah. And he tried the clusters from a lx and ex but the wiring is different.
                                1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
                                1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

Working...
                                X