X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great.. good work

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      Well, you see the cb are 30/40 not 40/40 so if you slam on the brake it wouldn't be even. Best to ask jimy as he slam on it
      I on the other hand haven't experience such thing.

ps; gotta love the snow!
      where is Jim when I need him...?

yup... snow is finally here.. I'm glad I picked up a 4x4 suby last summer.

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
      looks great.. good work
      Thanks
      Last edited by HATCHing; 11-14-2010, 05:08 PM.
      Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing
        where is Jim when I need him...?

yup... snow is finally here.. I'm glad I picked up a 4x4 suby last summer.

Don't ask me.

Yeah and glad I brought the pickup too.
        let's go ice fishing?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Don't ask me.

Yeah and glad I brought the pickup too.
          let's go ice fishing?
          yep, glad you did too... unless you want all your cb rusting out in a yr or two.
          ice fishing..? never done that before, have you?

Comment

I'm still here, somewhere.

From my understanding is that 30/40 and the 40/40 is all about sending out the correct amount of fluids to front and rear.

Both sends out fluids the same on normal braking. But the 4040 will help disperse more fluid to the front then the rear so the rear doesn't lock up under hard braking.
            Last edited by jimy; 11-15-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
              I'm still here, somewhere.

From my understanding is that 30/40 and the 40/40 is all about sending out the correct amount of fluids to front and rear.

Both sends out fluids the same on normal braking. But the 4040 will help disperse more fluid to the front then the rear so the rear doesn't lock up under hard breaking.
              Thanks Jim... I didn't know the rear will lock up. Good thing I dont drive my CB in the winter time.

Comment

yep, glad you did too... unless you want all your cb rusting out in a yr or two.
                ice fishing..? never done that before, have you?
                I'm also using the lx from now on during winter too since I have the dx now.

Yes sir! Its just like fishing but on ice
                But if cold is a problem than ice fishing is not the thing for you.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I'm also using the lx from now on during winter too since I have the dx now.

Yes sir! Its just like fishing but on ice
                  But if cold is a problem than ice fishing is not the thing for you.
                  What.... danm... even the LX is too nice for the snow.

Yea.. I'm allergic to cold. Not sure if I can say that...if there is such a thing but I just cant stand the freezing temp. Maybe next spring to summer we can go largemouth bass fishing.. I know of a few secret spots.

Comment

What.... danm... even the LX is too nice for the snow.

Yea.. I'm allergic to cold. Not sure if I can say that...if there is such a thing but I just cant stand the freezing temp. Maybe next spring to summer we can go largemouth bass fishing.. I know of a few secret spots.
                    Well, I drove the lx one winter before and it was ok as long as you just take good care of it. Though I hope it doesn't rust out

Never heard of allergic to the weather beside food
                    Its not that bad, only cold for a few minutes until everything is setup. Once the tent is setup and heat is working it will be fun.

I was looking at a few ice fishing house/trailer or whatever you call it.
                    It would be a lot easier cause no need to setup anything beside hauling it on ice. Have everything from cooking stuff to heat and restroom.

Oh man! I can't wait!!!!!!! Take me, take me!!!!

Comment

Well, I drove the lx one winter before and it was ok as long as you just take good care of it. Though I hope it doesn't rust out

Never heard of allergic to the weather beside food
                      Its not that bad, only cold for a few minutes until everything is setup. Once the tent is setup and heat is working it will be fun.

I was looking at a few ice fishing house/trailer or whatever you call it.
                      It would be a lot easier cause no need to setup anything beside hauling it on ice. Have everything from cooking stuff to heat and restroom.

Oh man! I can't wait!!!!!!! Take me, take me!!!!
                      Snow is fine... as long as you dont drive it on salted watery road... that will cause moisture to build up on metal and soon turn to cheap gold.. if you know what I mean. lol

Danm... ice fishing sound so fun...I wont mind trying out ice fishing but like I was saying the cold is just not meant for me. My skin will turn to cold sore or some type of rash itching bumps..

But def ... next spring to summer..we'll have some fun with largemouth bass.

Comment

MIGHT AS WELL DEDICATE THIS PAGE #6 TO MY LITTLE ANGEL!!!!

Anyway... me and my wife just got back from our two day stay at the hospital.
                        We brought home our first child. It's a baby girl. She weight 6 lbs and 14 once. Not bad for some little asian couple.

I'll try to post some pics later.... if you guys are into little adorable baby.
                        BTW her name is Deanna.
                        Last edited by HATCHing; 11-18-2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Snow is fine... as long as you dont drive it on salted watery road... that will cause moisture to build up on metal and soon turn to cheap gold.. if you know what I mean. lol

Danm... ice fishing sound so fun...I wont mind trying out ice fishing but like I was saying the cold is just not meant for me. My skin will turn to cold sore or some type of rash itching bumps..

But def ... next spring to summer..we'll have some fun with largemouth bass.
                          Wow, never knew that. Oh well.

Wish it was spring already

MIGHT AS WELL DEDICATE THIS PAGE #6 TO MY LITTLE ANGEL!!!!

Anyway... me and my wife just got back from our two day stay at the hospital.
                          We brought home our first child. It's a baby girl. She weight 6 lbs and 14 once. Not bad for some little asian couple.

I'll try to post some pics later.... if you guys are into little adorable baby.
                          BTW her name is Deanna.
                          Again, congrats! Pics or ban!!

Comment

Wow, never knew that. Oh well.

Wish it was spring already

Again, congrats! Pics or ban!!

Wish... minnesota has no snow season like the rest of the world. lol

I'll post up some pics... Too lazy to upload the pics.

Comment

Wish... minnesota has no snow season like the rest of the world. lol

I'll post up some pics... Too lazy to upload the pics.
                              Your wish will be grant in 4 months.

Comment

Your wish will be grant in 4 months.
                                yeaaa...

Comment

Working...
                                X