Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update

so far this is what i have done...
    i took the engine apart,and i have to pick up the timing belt kit off the honda dealership by my house,also i have megan racing headers with the down pipe,and tomorrow(monday) ill get a fidanza flywheel and exedy stage 1 clutch kit.the timing belt kit comes with the water pump,oil pump,oil filter,cam seals,crank seal(front and rear mains)head gasket,valve cover gasket kit,oil filter and coolant.i still need to get the oil cooler seal,main and rod bearings,and the dizzy for the h.i will take the block,crank,head,and pistons to my shop and use the parts washer to clean everything. heres some of the pics of today.dont mind the mess...

i know what people may think.."if he works at a car shop,why didnt he tear it there" reason why i cant is because we are not allowed to have personal parts at our shop they can either get=a)stolen,b)thrown away by the cleaning guy,or c)sold to the core guy by mistake.i wanted to do this at the shop since it could of been alot easier but my back yard was fine as well.as soon as the block is properly cleaned,it will sit on a engine stand and i will build the engine in my room since i live in the basement.not everybody is born with a silver spoon in their mouths,and i got to do what i got to do.ill keep you guys updated as much as i can.

Comment

Nice work so far. I've always liked the CB wagons. Especially ones that have an H22 waiting to be unleashed! Keep us updated!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
        Nice work so far. I've always liked the CB wagons. Especially ones that have an H22 waiting to be unleashed! Keep us updated!
        thanks man..i actually wanted to take my time with the H and buy "the best of the best" for it little by little,but due to the f blowing up on me,i have to do a low budget build at this time,i mean i wont go "ebay parts galore" on it,i wont be that cheap but yea maybe some day i will build it with a better set of stuff.

Comment

update..

look what i got today...yay....little preview...

megan racing headers + downpipe... im getting excited about this...as of tomorrow im going to take the block to my shop to use the parts washer,and hopefully have a sec to pick up the main and rod bearings from honda...

Comment

looking good

Comment

Please get rid of the mexican fitting sportmax.I hate when people throw them on with a mild drop and think it looks alright.A proper set of coilovers,a fender roller,a camber kit,and alot of time go into making such a low offset wheel not look like shit...go back to the itr they look and fit much better.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

hey jerkoff maybe he is mexican. eve tho my vote is more columbian.
                some people these days!
                the more likely you don't know the more likely you'll drive a civic.
                Last edited by drummersteve7; 10-25-2010, 10:12 PM.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                  Please get rid of the mexican fitting sportmax.I hate when people throw them on with a mild drop and think it looks alright.A proper set of coilovers,a fender roller,a camber kit,and alot of time go into making such a low offset wheel not look like shit...go back to the itr they look and fit much better.
                  in one ear and out of the other...man if you got a negative comment keep it to your self,by the way,i aint mexican,you got lucky on that part,so if you gonna say some ignorant shit keep it to yourself,so i like the look of the sportmaxx,is my car not yours,dont care if you like or not,besides i got a better set of wheels coming on the wag.ill leave my mexican look for now so people like you can keep on hating.

Comment

Christian Bro, how would you like any of us saying that you are too fucking ugly for your girl??? and that you should go look for a Mexican chick that is as ugly as you are....

just a little something to think about...
                    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

^lmao!!! i love the look of this wagon!!
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Shop or no shop, the motor is coming along quite well.

I know you're gonna serenade that motor to sleep every night it's kept in your room. LOL!

Looks like you'll have Betty back on the road in no time!

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                        Wait. This guy actually works on cars?

I thought all he did was swap keys. Every other week he's got someone else's project.

At the very least, constructive criticism institutes thoughtful dialogue and discussion. Bigoted comments like these are best kept to yourself.
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                          Shop or no shop, the motor is coming along quite well.

I know you're gonna serenade that motor to sleep every night it's kept in your room. LOL!

Looks like you'll have Betty back on the road in no time!
                          haha hellz yeah josh! well actually tonight i cant do that since i left the bottom end at the shop since im doing this:

at the parts washer..

after the removal of most of the gunk..

before...

after...

how i left it..

i know i still got a few more places left before paint..ima get some brillow pads,and sand the sides of the motor,also ima borrow a hone cone(i guess thats the name of it) and glaze the cylinder walls..
                          BTW...my dad just got a 1995 prelude...aint that ironic???haha...
                          thanks for the support you guys...

Comment

man! your not playing around huh

Comment

Do work

Comment

update...

enjoy...

honing...

Comment

Working...
                                X