Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
    don't tell me you want to paint it like this:

yeah, don't forget the Mary Kay letters on the doors.....
    actually i was thinking about their charcoal gray color..but pink would be too pimp for my engine bay...only danny can pull that off...lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by 87awwhelznaww92 View Post
      actually i was thinking about their charcoal gray color..but pink would be too pimp for my engine bay...only danny can pull that off...lmao...

Don't tell me you didn't think of that color..... I know you did. lol
      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
        Don't tell me you didn't think of that color..... I know you did. lol
        nah...that isnt a cadillac color anyway...is a custom color by mary kay although the 55 caddies had pink back in the day...but maybe for the valve cover ill probably do that...pause...NOT!lmao....

Comment

Just paint the whole car pink. Betty wants that Mary Kay.
          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
            Just paint the whole car pink. Betty wants that Mary Kay.
            lmao......even pink seats?might as well call her pink panther...haha

Comment

Make it crispy White

Comment

engine bay looks good, even if you keep it same color of car it will look good....even better if you do a wire tuck

Comment

I think im gonna buy a h22 in the summer time lmfao fuck f22's there so under powered dam all
                  HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Originally posted by puzzlevil View Post
                    Make it crispy White

See problem wit that is that i wont keep up wit the maintance so a bright and/or colorful engine bay wont do me any good...

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
                    engine bay looks good, even if you keep it same color of car it will look good....even better if you do a wire tuck
                    Well thats part of the plan,since im getting an awsome deal on the engine bay well ill deff do that and ask joshy wit help for the sidemarkers...

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
                    I think im gonna buy a h22 in the summer time lmfao fuck f22's there so under powered dam all
                    Dude im tellin u for the 1000000000000 time you gots to get your license first before doing all your projects...imo..besides people do good jobs wit the f's just not when they blow up and/or have a hole on the side of the side of the block...lmao

In other news...ordered my throw out bearing for the tranny n got axle seals,oil cooler seal and my 4 spark plug cover bolts...stay tuned...

E.T.A:end of march...

Comment

finally a damn update!!!

so..its been a while...but finally able to make some progress and updates...enjoy:

putting the engine bay together...

so this can happen afterwards!...

dont mind the "copper" dizzy...im painting the valve cover the same color so they can match...

and.....a lil something found at the jy today....

still got a load of stuff to do....wiring,wire tuck,battery relocation,fog light wiring routing,whole front end assembly and drive it...so much to do in so little time.....but i can say its getting there...

Comment

JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Damn danny those pics make my car's tuck sexier than what it is haha,apreciate the help bro!

Comment

Originally posted by 87awwhelznaww92 View Post
                            Damn danny those pics make my car's tuck sexier than what it is haha,apreciate the help bro!
                            Anytime man, you will need more electrical tape, zip ties, heat shrink and plastic loom.... we didn't finish the passenger side.

Darkcloud's Wire tuck DIY takes you only so far, and the rest you have to figure out on your own, but no worries I got you there.

The engine harness, should be a piece of cake, I'm doing some research already...
                            JDM Parts for sale

Comment

almost done..

its been decades...well almost...but shes almost alive..let the picture talk for itself...

today was official fire up day...she runs and sounded strong,just got to finish putting her together,clean up and soon she will be on the road again...

Comment

Looking good.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Working...
                                X