No announcement yet.

itstatcb7kid707 : 1990 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just keep doing what you're doing and listen to yourself rather than others, because you're doing this for your pleasure and not theirs.keep up the work and we will meet up again another time

Comment

Finally someone is holding down the bay again...

properly.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Plenty of us holding it down properly around the bay. Incuding you Ant. I'm still waiting patiently to see that bad boy in person.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
          Plenty of us holding it down properly around the bay. Incuding you Ant. I'm still waiting patiently to see that bad boy in person.
          Lol, mine is only for still pictures. I will have it running hopefully soon. Been working on it.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Well the pictures look great to me. I know my CB is still a fun car to drive, your going to remember that once yours is back on the road.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
              Just keep doing what you're doing and listen to yourself rather than others, because you're doing this for your pleasure and not theirs.keep up the work and we will meet up again another time

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
              Finally someone is holding down the bay again...

properly.
              Thank you that means a lot

Comment

Here is whats going on with the old cb.

My brother wanted to build a car and asked if he could have my old shell and finish it. I agreed. I wont say whats going on but itll be crazy. We hope to have most of it done by the time Blox meet comes around.

Comment

Comment

WTF's going on around here? Back to a 5 lug swap? Motor and tras out??? Hmmm

The Caravan 2015

Comment

WTF's going on around here? Back to a 5 lug swap? Motor and tras out??? Hmmm

Where do I even start? lol

the other day the motor blew a head gasket again. I gave up and started pulling the motor instead of fixing it. Luckily my brother needed a block for his cb so i gave it to him. its currently in the machine shop making sure everything is ok on it.

Ill be doing an engine swap, since Ron at venus was out of the motors i had my eye on I asked what he had available i could use. What caught my was a set of 5 lug from a odyssey which i got for stupid cheap. Being that I bought so much from him i couldnt pass up on this deal.

When I had the enkei rp02 the car felt so simple. I was no where close to being happy to how it looked. so i went back to 5 lug and painted the slips a color close to Mag Blue. Unsure if i failed or not with matching the color. Need to put this set next to a Mag Blue. Anyways I Ended up painting the calipers Phantom gray as long as the roll bar.

The engine bay will also have a matching color theme now. Unlike before it was so random it looked like shit. After seeing Ivos build and yours i started to pay more attention to detail. I realized with out this I will never be happy with the end result.

Once the new motor is in and tuned. ill hopefully be able to enjoy the car and track. I honestly need 4 more things exterior wise and my build will be complete. One of these things being paint/body work.

BTW since eibach is out of the question now i hope to make it to the chronicles meet. hopefully we can roll down together.As well i hope Nisei happens this year. if so Doug and I will have both cars down there. thats if i can get the paint done in time for mine.

Comment

Comment

Ohhhh, so you do have two CBs. I was always confused when I saw your part out thread and this thread. I was like whuuuuut? Is he selling everything and starting over!?

Anyyyyywhoooo, car is looking good. Blue on white looks very proper. Keep up the great work, like you mentioned, attention to detail is very important. You're demonstrating great attention to detail!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

update on the old cb-

painted the motor...

Comment

F20b?

The Caravan 2015

Comment

F20b?
                                yes sir

Comment

Working...
                                X