Clear All

LOL man doing work
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Installed the lip.
      Just need 3 things and the exterior will be done.
      Canards, Grill and Hood.

Comment

Looks good.
        2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
        2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
        CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
        GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

She looked awesome in person. Didn't see ya there, but I saw your car!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
            She looked awesome in person. Didn't see ya there, but I saw your car!
            Thanks. When did you get there?

btw im stealing these...

Last edited by itstatcb7kid707; 01-08-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Good god, your front gap is non-existent. How was it driving like that? Mad rub or not so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                Good god, your front gap is non-existent. How was it driving like that? Mad rub or not so much?
                It rubs very little in the front.

The rear is where its fucked up. I chewed the sidewall of my tires going home. Need to roll the fenders.

Comment

Been there done that. I'm surprised that the front hardly rubs. Props sir.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                    Thanks. When did you get there?

btw im stealing these...

I know it's kinda late to be responding but I got there like 2 hours after the damn show started.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Just went through 20 pages and feel like I could do 20 more. Have to say was kinda sad to hear that the other cb had gone away. Wish I had 1/4 of the skills you got, Love to say I did some work to my cb7.

keep going!
                      Freedom Is Not Free
                      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

theres gotta be more mods than what is listed.. ur back to sohc again? wheres the clean h22 with the plm header etc..
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                          Just went through 20 pages and feel like I could do 20 more. Have to say was kinda sad to hear that the other cb had gone away. Wish I had 1/4 of the skills you got, Love to say I did some work to my cb7.

keep going!
                          Thank you!

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                          theres gotta be more mods than what is listed.. ur back to sohc again? wheres the clean h22 with the plm header etc..
                          I still have the H but that wont go in till I get it to pass smog etc.

Comment

Recently I was looking for a different set of wheels. I have the Volks but my buddy is always rocking them. To be honest they look a lot better on the EP3 then on the CB. I came across this picture and fell in love with it. They are HFP wheels painted in white. These are usually offered in Bronze. I have a set in the back yard and well seems ill be replicating it. They really do remind me of FD2 CTR wheels.

Anyways this is what ill be working on the next couple of days...
                            Still a few things need to be done before Eibach 2013. Hopefully all goes well.

HFP Wheels

FD2 CTR Wheels.

Comment

If you're going track look try16s with a meaty tire,17s with huge tires is pushing it. Maybe it could be the back spacing poking the Wheels out

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                                If you're going track look try16s with a meaty tire,17s with huge tires is pushing it. Maybe it could be the back spacing poking the Wheels out
                                I will be tracking with 16s using a 225/50 tire all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X