• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    hey Kim. engine pics?
    ever get that radiator installed?
    hope all is well.
    Here are some engine pics, nothing special really. Although I did delete the cruise control and windshield washer reservoir today. Cleared up a little bit more space.

I haven't installed the radiator yet. It's on my list of things to do, but hopefully i'll get to it this weekend.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Forgot your car used to be white.

Need to paint that bay!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

car looks good!! did u relocate the battery to the trunk?
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!
        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Your cars come along nicely! Just curious, what made you go from white to black?

Comment

Thank Kim for inspiring me to put on my rear sway bar lol.
            By the way how is your wrist and what were you doing when that happened???
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Forgot your car used to be white.

Need to paint that bay!
              Lol I know, I get a constant reminder every time I open the hood. I will once I pull the engine out to rebuild it. Which will be when I get another car. 2011 accord ex v6 looks amazing.
              Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
              car looks good!! did u relocate the battery to the trunk?
              Yep it's in the trunk
              Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
              Your cars come along nicely! Just curious, what made you go from white to black?
              Never really liked white, and the first black cb I saw on this site that looked amazing was lummies coupe. And so that's when I decided to go black.
              Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
              Thank Kim for inspiring me to put on my rear sway bar lol.
              By the way how is your wrist and what were you doing when that happened???
              Lol glad I could help. Its pretty much healed, just a scar now. I was replacing my rear driver's side window regulator and as I was tightening the glass to the regulator I put too much force on the wrench and my hand slammed right into a sharp piece of the regulator.

Comment

Love this car!

Beautifully done.
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

im thinking some charcoal-grey or bronze colored rims would set your car on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                    2011 accord ex v6 looks amazing.
                    But they're SO ugly...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ View Post
                      Love this car!

Beautifully done.
                      Thanks!
                      Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                      im thinking some charcoal-grey or bronze colored rims would set your car on fire
                      I definitely like the bronze. Looks real clean, the Gunmetal/charcoal grey does look good too though.
                      But they're SO ugly...
                      Mikey gtfo. You crazy. No way, they are actually one of the only newer cars that doesn't look like crap. The sedans look ugly though. But the ex-l v6 6spd coupes....mmm

I can't seem to find any pics of the 2011s in black though, mostly grey and blue. Only the previous models.

I found one, but pic quality is crappy.

Last edited by sikz6; 05-23-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Well, you didnt specify coupe or sedan. I assumed sedan. The coupe's are alright.

Comment

Well, you didnt specify coupe or sedan. I assumed sedan. The coupe's are alright.
                          I thought I put 6spd the first time. But yeah the coupes look sweet, sedans look horrible.

Comment

Coupes > Sedan, anyway.

Comment

Lol this cb minus the front lip looks exactly like mine

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                                Lol this cb minus the front lip looks exactly like mine
                                The 90 lx? Kidding right? Or Do you have another cb I don't know about.

Comment

Working...
                                X