X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    Nice knob...

Looks like a completely different car Kimbo. Looks great! Keep it up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Pssssssttt you should sell me your suspensionz if you ever upgrade

Car is looking freaking amazing btw

Comment

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
        I wasnt feeling the roof rack or the rims but other then that your car is money well done....i wish there were door stills like that for my coupe didnt know those were around now im on an hunt...
        Yeah ill try to post up pics of the door sills today. They look sweet! As far as the wheels go I will be getting new wheels, spacers, and coilovers as soon as I get the funds. Those are at the top of my list.
        Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Nice knob...

Looks like a completely different car Kimbo. Looks great! Keep it up.
        Thanks Mikey, slowly but surely it's coming together. Even slower now since I am out a job but hopefully it wont be for long.
        Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
        Pssssssttt you should sell me your suspensionz if you ever upgrade

Car is looking freaking amazing btw
        Well I'm in the market for some coilovers. Once I get the funds for some, I'll keep you in mind if you want the shocks/springs. As far as the sway bar and ucas I'll be keeping those for a while. May sell the neuspeed bar just so I can buy a set of strut bars that match (front and rear upper).

Click picture to see my mrt
        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Well I'm in the market for some coilovers. Once I get the funds for some, I'll keep you in mind if you want the shocks/springs. As far as the sway bar and ucas I'll be keeping those for a while. May sell the neuspeed bar just so I can buy a set of strut bars that match (front and rear upper).
          Coolio shocks/springs is what I had in mind

Comment

got the cb all cleaned up and ready before i went to roll out to eibach (from the hotel), but somehow by the time i got there there was dirt all over the place

the night before i drove around to take some pictures

of all the letters, the g went out lol
            That's a sexy bra you got there! Lol looks great! I'm glad it got a good home. How did you like the eibach meet?

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

It is 21mm. I'm a bit of a "spirited" driver, and i can feel quite a difference already. Especially going around the roundabouts by my house.
              DAMN I need a bigger bar
              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

It's incredibly clean I like the new pics ^_^d its always fun to come check out your MRT, I enjoy every bit of it good luck on getting another job :3
                blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Thanks Mikey, slowly but surely it's coming together. Even slower now since I am out a job but hopefully it wont be for long.
                  You going "back in" or are you gonna stay out?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                    Coolio shocks/springs is what I had in mind
                    I'll definitely let you know when I'm ready to swap them out.
                    Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                    That's a sexy bra you got there! Lol looks great! I'm glad it got a good home. How did you like the eibach meet?
                    Thanks again Josh. I will take care of it. I'm gonna try not to ride around with it on a lot, so I wont get the sun line on my hood and to keep it in good shape.
                    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                    DAMN I need a bigger bar
                    Damn. In that case, hope you're getting a roll cage as well. Lol
                    Mind you I take those roundabouts going about 45 50. That's when I can feel a difference, not when I go the posted 15 20mph. Lol no difference there.
                    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                    It's incredibly clean I like the new pics ^_^d its always fun to come check out your MRT, I enjoy every bit of it good luck on getting another job :3
                    Thanks. I'm really liking your classy ride as well my friend.
                    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    You going "back in" or are you gonna stay out?
                    Oh I'm going back in. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. But in the mean time I need a job to pay the bills. Aaron makes good money at AFI but not enough for all the bills. At least I still get my VA money every month. That definitely helps. But having the extra cash on hand is nice.
                    Last edited by sikz6; 05-19-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

And here are the door sills as promised.

Sorry if they upload funny. I had to send them from my laptop to my phone and upload them through the photobucket app. Due to my internet not working on the laptop.

Comment

HAHA no cage in my daily lol

I do like to corner hard and fast on these Cali roads lol

Whats coming up in the future??
                        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Dam those or some nice door sills, I'm geleous I want some now.

Comment

And here are the door sills as promised.

Sorry if they upload funny. I had to send them from my laptop to my phone and upload them through the photobucket app. Due to my internet not working on the laptop.

Verrrry Nice!!!! Now i need to find some like this....
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                              HAHA no cage in my daily lol

I do like to corner hard and fast on these Cali roads lol

Whats coming up in the future??
                              Lol yeah I know what ya mean. The roads in Cali are so much more fun to drive than roads out here. The funnest road to drive out here is by canyon lake. Basically a whole bunch of hairpin turns close together making chicanes of the mountains. It can be dangerous if you drive it the wrong time of day. Mostly only go late at night/early am. But that's really the only road out here that is fun to drive.

And coming up?
                              Hopefully new wheels and coilovers. Those have priority until further notice. Lol
                              Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                              Dam those or some nice door sills, I'm geleous I want some now.
                              I know, they are pretty sweet.
                              Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
                              Verrrry Nice!!!! Now i need to find some like this....
                              Good luck. Lol nah they pop up here and there. But few and far between that's for sure. At least from what I've seen.
                              Last edited by sikz6; 05-20-2011, 04:18 AM.

Comment

hey Kim. engine pics?
                                ever get that radiator installed?
                                hope all is well.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X