No announcement yet.

DRAGON JOEY : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice and clean . it looks great man. good luck on your work , its a long fun road.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Cars looking good Joey, I was impressed with it. I love your rear prelude seat conversion.Makes me wanna do mine(if theyll fit in a sedan) . Guys, this car is a clean starting platform.Its slammed damn good and revs like a beast! cant wait to see your progress with her Joey!

Comment

Is that another CB in the garage?!

Anyway, great start. A lot of us aren't so fortunate to get the ball rolling as quickly off the line! Looking forward to more pics!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          Post up some bigger pictures, i want to see the color of your car.

I tried to get them bigger but maybe since they're from my phone they dont go any bigger, I'm gonna try to get some from my cam and see if they get bigger.

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
          Cars looking good Joey, I was impressed with it. I love your rear prelude seat conversion.Makes me wanna do mine(if theyll fit in a sedan) . Guys, this car is a clean starting platform.Its slammed damn good and revs like a beast! cant wait to see your progress with her Joey!
          Thanks Pete, it means alot coming from you since your car is one of the cars that has motivated me to get better.

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          Is that another CB in the garage?!

Anyway, great start. A lot of us aren't so fortunate to get the ball rolling as quickly off the line! Looking forward to more pics!
          Yes it's a 93 EX Sedan but I have to let it go, lost my job and bills keep piling up so gotta let go of my other baby, although she's still 100% stock I will be missing her. I've always said I want all three models, Coupe, Sedan and Wagon. Guess I'll start again once I get back on my feet.

Actually I bought her with a blown head gasket and knocking so it was all work for me when I got her but since the CB7 has always been my dream car I didn't mind having to put all that work into her...

.................................................. .................................................. ...
          God First, Family Second, and CB's for fun Third...

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
            ver nice start! need motor pics and interior

Thanks, the motor and interior pics will be posted soon I still have a mess in there but hope to have them up by the end of the week.

Originally posted by Ander View Post
            Do I spy Laurel Metallic blue?

I'm not very familiarized with the color names but it is the original paint, thats why I want to repaint it and thats why the hood, roof and trunk are black, looks like one of the previous owners started sanding those parts to paint them but never did so they were three very large spots of rust so I prefered black before rust...lol

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Comment

Update

Well had some spare time so I decided to do my 92-92 sedan trunk swap, what do you guys think?

Comment

Se ve bien!!!!!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
                  Se ve bien!!!!!
                  Gracias mi hermano, todavia tengo que pulir los focos pero pronto, estoy con el revolu de la mudanza pero en cuanto me acomode se los voy a pulir...

Comment

Looks great joey,looks like you ckeaned em up too! Hows the front lights coming along.Im glad I was able to get hold of those for you.

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                      Looks great joey,looks like you ckeaned em up too! Hows the front lights coming along.Im glad I was able to get hold of those for you.
                      Thanks, I lost the ones that I had at the junkyard so now I'm still looking to see if I can get a hold of some aftermarket one pieces even if the base is broken, all I need is the glass...

Comment

Working...
                      X