• Show
Clear All

I wanna go 5 lug already I have the stuff need wheels
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

the wheels to me was just the icing on the cake. i traveled 2 hours out of my way to pick up my wheels since they were cheap.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

question how do u get the fogs to beams so perfect im trying to get mine like that this summer ..is it possible for u to give me a step by step intruction(s) my first question is 1. are they hid or regular h3 bulbs 2. how many whats? and did you any addtional mods for instance removing oem caps and replacing them?

Comment

I'm jus that good I guess helps that I'm a perfectionist and I'm particular about my builds. There is a wheel on the back of the foglight to adjust the beams. They are just plain Jane yellow h3 halogens 55w with custom harness and oem switch. No mods done to the fogs.
          <

Comment

Lovin the nee horns brother!

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
              I'm jus that good I guess helps that I'm a perfectionist and I'm particular about my builds. There is a wheel on the back of the foglight to adjust the beams. They are just plain Jane yellow h3 halogens 55w with custom harness and oem switch. No mods done to the fogs.
              right i have 90-91 fogs with custom harness and jdm switch ..with a 55w ballast and 3k hid bulbs i thought u had something extreme guess i jus need to go in and do them with some alignment thanks anyway

Comment

Hids will not aim properly since they are not designed for that type of housing so there will be a lot of scattered light. ie: glare
                <

Comment

Haven't seen an update

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    Hids will not aim properly since they are not designed for that type of housing so there will be a lot of scattered light. ie: glare
                    rite

Comment

Hey stranger, sedan is still looking good. I got a new number, pm me.
                      Last edited by sikz6; 03-30-2012, 02:11 PM.

Click picture to see my mrt
                      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

very nice car !

awwman that uk-accord license plate bracket is soooo awesome , i wish i could get one in carbon to match my trunk ...

Comment

tommy hey man whats going on havent heard from you in forever
                          h23a3 lxinks

Comment

No one has. I still lurk around here but jus to sell the last of my Jdm stuff. Also selling my coupe. And transitioning over to other projects. now that the sedan is where I want it.
                            Last edited by tommi; 04-11-2015, 01:33 PM.
                            <

Comment

Still got her?
                              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

been a while haven't updated in here. the sedan hasn't been driven as much as id like. just a weekend car as of late. still lights up my face everytime i drive it thru twisties.

sigh* hate to be another one of "those threads"but its getting almost to the point where i wanna throw in the towel on the accord. its getting hard to keep the body in check. i found a lil pinhole in the trunk area and took to cleaning it only to find out the floor of the trunk is starting to rust out. i was going in thinking its just a lil pin hole that i could clean up real fast and seal up quick. upon cleaning the area its alot worse than originally thought. i can only wonder what the other side looks like right now.

i did as much cleaning and applying por15 to the lower qtr panels and where the drain tube is on both sides but its getting close to the frame rails on each side. don't even wanna think about it right now but i had to stop cuz it was getting kinda warm out.

too far upset right now, probably due to my neglect over the years over a slight trunk leak dunno where it came from, but. dunno yet what entails with the future of the accord from here but i certainly don't have the money right now to tackle another rust project. the accord over the years is showing its age... :/ untill then keep tuned in...
                                Last edited by tommi; 08-01-2015, 02:43 PM.
                                <

Comment

Working...
                                X