Dy2*Str33t-King : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
    Hopefully you'll get the grill one day so i can see it on... Clean ride my friend!
    Ye
    A I went to my local paint shop and had some paint made
    so when I get it I can spray it Hampshire green to match the car. It's gonna look gooooood, and I been buying parts to boost it 8)
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

looks great

i like it but were did you get the window spoiler

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177214

Comment

Originally posted by accordboy2011 View Post
        i like it but were did you get the window spoiler
        I got it a while ago from someone on here but then I got discouraged and wanted to sell all my stuff and sold it. Now I wish I had another 8(

Comment

When are you putting on the foglights?

MRT

Comment

This car is great looking for a MRT to only have 3 pages. I see good things in this cars future. Nice job with the gold pinstripe.

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
              When are you putting on the foglights?
              As soon as feel like pulling my front end off lol. It will bein soon my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                This car is great looking for a MRT to only have 3 pages. I see good things in this cars future. Nice job with the gold pinstripe.
                Thanks

Comment

Here's a quick pic of the Jack Lee grill I just picked up and painted, have to get the fitment right but I think I did a very good job on matching the paint almost perfectly 8). Still waiting on my OEM flushy and OEM window visors 8)

Comment

the grill looks sick . he does some damn fine work . keep it up pal , its paying off greatly.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
                      Here's a quick pic of the Jack Lee grill I just picked up and painted, have to get the fitment right but I think I did a very good job on matching the paint almost perfectly 8). Still waiting on my OEM flushy and OEM window visors 8)

WOAAA! Already painted? Damn! Thats looks damn good man! Just need to put the drive side of it a lil upper. Have you try to put a ring or 2?

Keep it up! BTW... i shoulda kept that grill... haha :P
                      Last edited by kosheen1; 07-09-2011, 05:39 AM.

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                      1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Looks good but I would raise the rear a little. Actually a lot, by like an inch maybe

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

whats good Danny ? do you have any new side pics of that sweet cb ? if you do , i'd love too see them bro.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Actually yes I have a few new pics. I will have to upload them here in a few. I think you will like 8)

Comment

Ok this is the side view after I removed the cheapie coilovers and its now sitting on Rare Sprint Extreme lowering springs.

This is the rear pic, here you can see the OEM flushy I painted and installed.

Here is my engine bay updated with a SICKSPEED flush bolt and washer kit, my BLOX RACING adjustable FPR and my custom made DY2 Rad mounts thanks to BDP.

Last pic is my new black housed DIY headlights and my re-aligned grill lol

Comment

Perfect stance, glad to see you put those springs to good use.
                                93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

Working...
                                X