No announcement yet.

Dy2*Str33t-King : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking up a 91 cb coupe white at 9am with 120k miles. So this one is done. Didn't get a pic of the back but the core support is smashed in and the quarter is crushed on the very back
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Well took off the front end to start the rebuild and man was the front dog house pushed back. 3 inches or so, my rebuild will be a little work 8)

Comment

That's a familiar story, I use a come-a-long and a tree with a bit of dead blow and rubber mallet for persuasion. Your other option is to cut off the radiator support and order a new one.

Comment

[QUOTE=wildBill83;3162973]That's a familiar story, I use a come-a-long and a tree with a bit of dead blow and rubber mallet for persuasion.

I like this idea the best lol

Comment

Well I finally got it all put back together and fixed cost only $130 for parts and materials.

Couldn't fix the rear quarter but trunk, and light were replaced and fixed

Comment

Front looks good. Back shouldnt be hard to repair. Remove garnish and bang the body. Or take it to a bodyshop that has a puller.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

**sold**

Comment

What? That was fast.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    What? That was fast.
                    Yea I'm going to save up a little cash and get me a rust free car so i can start fresh. Don't wanna have to do a lot of major repairs to the body starting out.

Comment

Working...
                    X