Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laz93se
    replied
    Where are all the pics , I thought I was reading a novel with your posts. Hehe, your teasing us , that's not fair.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Oh, and Wedge is building brackets for the Recaros. Should have those is about 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    I think all I have left is the alt belt and radiator switch and then go through the base map on last time. I wired the O2 through D14 on the ECU, yes the ECU won't recognize over 16.X afr, the gauge still, so I have to change some settings for the O2. But I seriously think that's it!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    I forgot pics, but I think all I have left to get the engine running is fluids, a hose, and hook up the external sensors and O2.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    November... but I was also gone November through April and since then I've been super busy. I was going to have our together in May, but it seems I keep having one holdback after another.

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    How long has it been since you've driven it?

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    get er done!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Got the oil pan temp sensor fitting welded in. Time to finish engine assembly and start it up!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Got the seats assembled. They're in pretty good shape. Now I just need to figure out how to install them. The easiest way would be to buy aftermarket seat rails ABS it may be the only bolt in option.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Originally posted by laz93se View Post

Went to eat there yesterday , I kept saying this looks like someone on cb7tuner haha.
    Nice....

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by laz93se View Post
    toaster with leds , I have to see that. Jk.
    Riced out toaster brah!

ok, I'm done.

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied

Went to eat there yesterday , I kept saying this looks like someone on cb7tuner haha.

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    Maybe that was a strong description. My kitchenware game is strong. Got some super artsy plates, bowls, and coffee cups, hammered steel silverware, square glasses to match the plates, some nice Calphalon pots and pans to match my knife set, and a toaster with LEDS. I do need to find a microwave.
    toaster with leds , I have to see that. Jk.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Maybe that was a strong description. My kitchenware game is strong. Got some super artsy plates, bowls, and coffee cups, hammered steel silverware, square glasses to match the plates, some nice Calphalon pots and pans to match my knife set, and a toaster with LEDS. I do need to find a microwave.
    Last edited by Domesticated; 07-12-2015, 12:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    Pics of said interior decoration...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X