No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm smiling for you right now, nice man.
    CB7TUNER.com
    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Woo!!!

Comment

Hell yeah

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Nice, awesome work man!
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm super stoked lol.
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Haven't made much leeway. One of my Innovative gauges doesn't work. I'm having a lot of difficulty with "Innovative" companies. I'll contact Felipe, he helped me out on my old Neon.

On another note, I put 12 hours of parking lot ride time this weekend taking a rider training course. I'm going to get my endorsement tomorrow and finally ride the V-Rod. Looking back, I can't believe I just hopped on the bike with no experience and rod it around the weekend I bought it. I learned so much in this class. I'm going to take the advanced class using my own bike in a few weeks. But tomorrow, I'm heading back to the training lot and I'm going to run through those same exercises with my bike.

Comment

Just got my seat brackets, and of course they don't fit... The bottom of the Recaros stick about 2" below the mounting point so I need to make sturdy spacers.

Comment

Actually I could just remove the rear lateral bracket, being as how it's existence is useless anyway lol. Easy solution and it keeps the cg down!

Comment

Got my Wedge brackets and Recaros installed. Along with a lot of other little things. I think I just need to run the charge system cables for the car to be drivable. I'll worry about the lights later lol.

The H Point is 2" lower on drivers side, 3" lower on passenger side because I didn't use a slider on the passenger side.

Comment

So tired of all the little stuff! She's so close!

Comment

Nice touch with the cl7 seats.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I'm super happy. There is a half inch between the floor and seat bottom... It's like a Viper haha.

Comment

Nice! Recaro SR4 seats are more suitable to CB. The SR3's shoulder is like a little too big IMO.

I'm in hunt of a good set of CL1 seats, front and rear is possible.
                            -My Member Ride thread-
                            -JL store-

Comment

Jon

You should make a DIY

Good work man
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

For what lol? I've thought about it for my wire harness build, but I don't have much time. As far as the seats I bought brackets that didn't fit, made them fit, but they still need modification to sit correctly.

On another note. I just found out I got a new job. Performance test engineer for a vehicle we'll be making in China for China. Before you talk down on it, to sell a car in China that isn't made in China you pay ridiculous tax which kills the business model. But anyway, I got a substantial pay raise and I will be the vehicle dynamics tuner for it and I will be doing all the development in China! Delta Platinum here I come!

Comment

Working...
                                X