X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, and it sounds excellent @ WOT

Also, just hit 10K views!!!
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Comment

Looks mean, I like it.

Comment

Dude! She's looking good!
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I want that lip!!!
            Where'd you find it?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Thanks guys.

It's a CD5/7 HC-1 rep lip, off Ebay.

Comment

Comment

All clean, headed to a local Honda forum spring meet, where I took the Spring King title.

Comment

I always wondered what those lips looked like, looks bitchin!
                    What's with the split on the middle of the lip tho? Did they cut it in half to ship it?!

Also, how much gap was left around the 2" inlets on that 2-1 merger when u slid it over the downpipe ends? I planned on the exact same header/collector setup u used. Anything u can tell me will help me know what to expect when I get started welding it up.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post
                      I always wondered what those lips looked like, looks bitchin!
                      What's with the split on the middle of the lip tho? Did they cut it in half to ship it?!

Also, how much gap was left around the 2" inlets on that 2-1 merger when u slid it over the downpipe ends? I planned on the exact same header/collector setup u used. Anything u can tell me will help me know what to expect when I get started welding it up.
                      That's just a water drip.

There was roughly 1/4" gap, a little use of a hammer fixed it. You could probably cut off the lip of the slip joint and get better fitment.

Comment

Oh man I'm stupid lol now that I really look u can straight tell its a drip

Thaks for the fast response. A 1/4" isn't too bad, I can probably take sum thin gauge steel tubing and cut it to make a little spacer to fill up the gap and just weld that to the downpipe ends before I slip over the collector

Comment

I am just now looking through this thread, and she's nice. I have to finish looking, but so far, I like what I see.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

That lip is awesome sir. :Tu:

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X