Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
    Pure awesomeness here...love the ride!
    Thanks, I am glad you like

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
    really really clean coupe!!
    Thanks you.

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
    Simple but yet looks amazing!
    Sweet thanks, glad you said simple, because I don't want anything outlandish or rice looking.

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
    Damn, this thing is clean with tons of additional potential.
    Thanks a lot, I know there are a lot of things I can keep doing to make this really awesome, that is what excites me about this.

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
    Looking great! Huge fan of the92's!

Do you have projectors in you one pieces?
    Thanks, I almost sold the 92's, but no one wanted to buy so I kept them. Best decision I made lol. As for the projectors no. I want to get some, but I am still researching trying to get the right ones. Also I am very nervous to do such a project on my 1 piece headlights.

Comment

Nice looking coupe!
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
        Nice looking coupe!
        Thanks for the complement.

Comment

I took some more photos today..

Comment

Lookin good.. I think it would look good with a set of mudflaps also. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
              Lookin good.. I think it would look good with a set of mudflaps also. Keep up the good work!
              +1 and i would add the oem fog lights

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
              1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                Thanks, I still have my mudflaps, and I am not a big fan of them.

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
                +1 and i would add the oem fog lights
                That is one of the next few things I am going to get for sure. It gets really foggy out where I am at.

Comment

I knew it was going to be that gray box, glad you got it fixed. Your car is very clean all your mods are very good.
                  Sold to:
                  GunRunner,mtnickel,SanJoCaF22DrAcc,sikz6,daovangph otos,megarock15,
                  Purchased From :cb95spd,"sleepin"

Comment

Rate my car please!

I was hoping if you guys take a look at my ride to please rate it. Let me know what you think, and show it with a star rating. Thanks

Comment

So I had a small crack in my GTS Bug Deflector for 2 months. Last night I was going 90, and half of it just broke right off!!

So if anyone wanna sell their Accord OEM bra Please let me know

Comment

Ah dude shitty luck. Yours is the only CB I've seen with one of those deflectors.

As much as I hate those things, it looked great on your car. However, I think a hood bra will look even better.

Rated 5 stars for you too. I love your car.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          Ah dude shitty luck. Yours is the only CB I've seen with one of those deflectors.

As much as I hate those things, it looked great on your car. However, I think a hood bra will look even better.

Rated 5 stars for you too. I love your car.
                          Ya, Really? There are quite a few on here. Kouzie is the car I seen with it on there, and couldn't find a accord bra so went with the deflector. I hope to get an accord bra in May. Thanks for rating my car man

Comment

clean as hell, d2 full coilover.. i think im in love keep this good work bro. absolutly nice ride!!

Comment

looking good man so clean

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
                                clean as hell, d2 full coilover.. i think im in love keep this good work bro. absolutly nice ride!!
                                haha thanks man, Ya the D2 Coilovers are the best purchase I have had so far. The ride is so smooth for being low.

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
                                looking good man so clean
                                Thanks a lot, I am just upset she looks naked without the deflector.

Comment

Working...
                                X