Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
      I like the new wheels, clean
      Originally posted by ferenza View Post
      Love those wheels
      Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
      New wheels look great! I've always liked your car man keep up good work
      Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      My, my. That is a very fine looking Cb
      Thanks all! I am very happy with the wheels. I am sure glad you all like them as well cause you all are inspiration for keeping my CB. hahah I sound country using you all a lot hahah

Comment

Here are a couple more photos.

Comment

I have the same Enkei wheels and was thinking of getting the same new wheels you got as well.

Actually your CB was the one that made me make up my mind and go with the Enkies

I ended up wrapping them in 205-50-15 and next time around going with the 55s just to get that much more of a smoother ride.

Love the car, very clean and tasteful. Keep up the good work bro

Edit: btw what type of paint did you use for the trim, I've been meaning to paint my sideskirts. It get tiring having to apply tire dressing on them after every wash to keep them looking new again
          Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 04-25-2013, 06:03 PM.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

still looking as good as ever bro
            1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
              I have the same Enkei wheels and was thinking of getting the same new wheels you got as well.

Actually your CB was the one that made me make up my mind and go with the Enkies

I ended up wrapping them in 205-50-15 and next time around going with the 55s just to get that much more of a smoother ride.

Love the car, very clean and tasteful. Keep up the good work bro

Edit: btw what type of paint did you use for the trim, I've been meaning to paint my sideskirts. It get tiring having to apply tire dressing on them after every wash to keep them looking new again
              Ya those Enkei 92s look great on your car! I like that you got the original center caps with them! As for the paint I used for the side moldings is Rust-Oleum Trim & Bumper Black Paint from Walmart for $6. Make sure you sand them before you paint them.

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
              still looking as good as ever bro
              thanks man!

Comment

So I have had my car for 4 years, and I have not changed my brakes. I messed up, and ruined my rotors. So not only did I have to change the brakes, but also the rotors. Way different then a civic, but not as hard as a lot of people say it is. This was over 3 months ago by the way.

Took it apart.

Got them off look how bad they were. I was grinding bad! I will never let this happen again!

Brand new ones on!

Also My interior is brown very hard to find at pick n pull. I have been searching for a non broken brown door handle, and with my luck I found both sides!!!

Much better!

Comment

Car looks awsome man! I love everything about it
                  I'm even diggin' the new wheels too! what tire size did u got with?

If you dont mind my asking do you happen to remember how low u were set with those Enkei's? Did you rub on the 205/55's?
                  I ask because im dropping down on MeganRacing springs (F2.0"/R1.75") and hoping to clear some 15x7 +38 Enkei 92's w/ 205/50's.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post

If you dont mind my asking do you happen to remember how low u were set with those Enkei's? Did you rub on the 205/55's?
                    I ask because im dropping down on MeganRacing springs (F2.0"/R1.75") and hoping to clear some 15x7 +38 Enkei 92's w/ 205/50's.
                    You should have no problems with those dimensions.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post

The tire size I got on the current wheels are 195/50/15. What SanJoCaF22DrAcc said. My Enkei92s were 15x6.5 +35

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                      You should have no problems with those dimensions.
                      Thanks bro.

Comment

Nice choice on the new tires, i love a little stretch
                        and thanks a million for the responses from both of you, I'm even more excited now that I know i wont have any issues with my selection

Comment

As per request:

Center caps

Valve cap (don't mind the filthy wheel)

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Wow! that is really cool, haha you gotta clean those wheels now. They look great on your car great Enkei set bro!
                            Last edited by Jarrett; 01-22-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Those wheels set it off man!. I like it .
                              MY MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                                Those wheels set it off man!. I like it .
                                Thanks man! Its hard not to look at my car while driving by a business with big windows hahah. I need to get some new rolling shots with these wheels on it!

Comment

Working...
                                X