cfmurray : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
    whats up my cappuccino brother...i think im going to go with this tire size because the 195/60/15 that i'm rocking don't look right lol...

i too am a graphic designer
    Ya i had 195 and they just didnt seem right for my rims. When you get the 205's post em. No way! Do you have a website, or any work posted anywhere??

Comment

Thought I would share some interior shots.

I finally got a new Jeco dash clock from the junkyard.

Also got some Honda center caps for my Eneki 92s.

Comment

Nice. Lookin' very clean.

Auto-Belts FTW

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Here are some photos of my Honda center caps on my rims.

Comment

Originally posted by cfmurray View Post
            Thanks a lot! The only reason I like this car is because there isn't many around with this color. The problem for me is that I can not find brown floor mats lol.
            I have tons of oem floor mats laying around. Not sure if i have all four. But hey if you want them ill send ya a pick. Not sure of the condition either. Every junk yard trip i snag the decent looking floor mats.

Your capp coupe looks sick man. Nice pick up on the oem hood bra, looks brand spanking new.

To each his own with the muds, i have them, took them off, put them back on, tried the 90/91s and now currently back to my 92/93s lol.

I couldn't help to notice that you have not mentioned any window visors? I know they are hard to come by buy is that something you are looking for in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
              I have tons of oem floor mats laying around. Not sure if i have all four. But hey if you want them ill send ya a pick. Not sure of the condition either. Every junk yard trip i snag the decent looking floor mats.

Your capp coupe looks sick man. Nice pick up on the oem hood bra, looks brand spanking new.

To each his own with the muds, i have them, took them off, put them back on, tried the 90/91s and now currently back to my 92/93s lol.

I couldn't help to notice that you have not mentioned any window visors? I know they are hard to come by buy is that something you are looking for in the future?
              Ya dude shoot me a photo of the floor mats. Thanks a lot, I was looking for a hood bra since I got the car lol. Glad I got one.

Wow!, there is a diff in mud guards 90-93?

As for window visors I am not a big fan of them.

Comment

Comment

Sweet lookin' shots!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Lookin good
                    1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                    2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Lovin it, as always.

Comment

Awesome! So clean! My coupe started off JUST like this. Same paint and interior... only difference was mine is an EX. Keep up the good clean work.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Finally got some goodies for my baby!

All four flaps, repainted them.

Finally got OEM fog lights!! Thanks to a member on here.

Comment

sweet! those fogs are gonna make the front end look even better! nice work on the flaps too.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

california love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the city...the city of cb7
                              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Lawl! I was just listening to that song ^^^

And oooober sessy fogs! I have always loved the car and your username!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X