BIGRICH : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
    Valve cover looks awesome It is going to look even better with the heat shield done
    thanks....i will have a pic added soon of the shield as it will look finished.
    SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Your Coupe is AMAZING!!!!!
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

SO I'm guessing the orange car is never driven... Unless you are in a reverse circuit lol...

You did the same tuck I did. I like having easy access to my fuse box. Maybe you can remove or copy the diagram and then sharpie the fusebox lid? Maybe reverse style with whiteout on the black box? That would be sick!
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
          Your Coupe is AMAZING!!!!!
          thank you sir

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
          SO I'm guessing the orange car is never driven... Unless you are in a reverse circuit lol...

You did the same tuck I did. I like having easy access to my fuse box. Maybe you can remove or copy the diagram and then sharpie the fusebox lid? Maybe reverse style with whiteout on the black box? That would be sick!
          the civic is full show.....not even registered....insured though lol

i think i may paint it white and do it to.....may make a battery cover too....or relocate it.
          SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
            heres a link....they make water based and oil based.....oil wont fade or run....
            and i can still call it the sharpie accord....
            http://www.sharpie.com/enUS/Pages/oi...old-point.aspx
            That's pretty neat! I have never heard of a Paint Sharpie pen.

nope....cincy whipped my ass lol
            I voted for you but looks like you might get whipped by someone else this time.
            Last edited by Honda_Lady; 12-15-2012, 04:15 PM.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
              That's pretty neat! I have never heard of a Paint Sharpie pen.
              I voted for you but looks like you might get whipped by someone else this time.
              yep, they are hard to find....hobby lobby always has them....

and yes, i see that i am having my ass handed to me again....i dont want to be rude so i will keep personal opinion to myself....lol
              SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

Finally engine bay pics! Thanks man! It's very clean.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

This photo
                  = 1 word ... Pimpin'

I'm going to work on your sig this evening BIGRICH, expect a PM with questions...

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                    This photo.....
                    = 1 word ... Pimpin'
                    lol....thanks
                    SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

yep, they are hard to find....hobby lobby always has them....

and yes, i see that i am having my ass handed to me again....i dont want to be rude so i will keep personal opinion to myself....lol
                      ah ok kool, I will have to make it to Hobby Lobby soon, too bad the closet one is a 70 round trip!

Comment

ah ok kool, I will have to make it to Hobby Lobby soon, too bad the closet one is a 70 round trip!
                        they have every color too.....
                        SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

you might try michaels or other bigger art-supply places

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            you might try michaels or other bigger art-supply places
                            ah, thanks. I have one of those right down the street from me (was thinking as a quick cheap fix, using that for my rear bumper damage.)

Comment

whats up guys....i havent been on in like a month. i have been working on installing and tuning my new audio setup....
                              SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

nice, nice!!, you have a lot of talent, i was looking closely at the lines and they look so freaking professional, very well executed, i say try to practice with airbrush or something that you dont have to go back and retouch, i love the different patterns too, cant say enough about this car

Comment

Working...
                                X