No announcement yet.

TheDataZoo : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's interesting. You have a 93 yet it has what looks like a sport button on the shift lever. Another thing I noticed is that it looks like your steering column not only moves up and down but telescopes too. If that's the case then that's purely awesome. I'm liking the audio setup, especially putting speakers in the rear doors.

Comment

door speakers.... love it. Car... RHD... love it. clean yo
      Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
      Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
      Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

North American automatics were then only ones to not get the sport button after '91.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

First time I've ever seen rear door speakers! LOVE IT!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

i love the headlights!!!!!
            MRTvvv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193522

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
              First time I've ever seen rear door speakers! LOVE IT!
              Wait till you see my next audio mod > and im planning to make a more stock looking grill for them also rofl.

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              North American automatics were then only ones to not get the sport button after '91.
              Well according to the window sticker that the previous owner sent me 'sport' was an option

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
              Now that's interesting. You have a 93 yet it has what looks like a sport button on the shift lever. Another thing I noticed is that it looks like your steering column not only moves up and down but telescopes too. If that's the case then that's purely awesome. I'm liking the audio setup, especially putting speakers in the rear doors.
              The steering wheel only tilts :/, and the 'sport' auto was an option here i think because some 92's/93's dont have the option and some do.
              Last edited by Jarrett; 09-27-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

nice cb

Comment

Got some LED parkers for my car so no more yellow, looks kinda blue on camera but trust me it isn't, its dead white... all looks one colour to the naked eye.

Before:

After:

Comment

Hey quick question

Does your driver window have auto UP and DOWN? US cars only have auto down.

Comment

I notice in your high beam, even though your housings look like USDM ones, you use H1/H3 bulbs, instead of the 9005/9006 we use.

Your interior is absolutely immaculate. It looks like brand new.

And you're only 3000km ahead of me! I'm getting close to 188k on my coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Hey quick question

Its auto up and down x)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          I notice in your high beam, even though your housings look like USDM ones, you use H1/H3 bulbs, instead of the 9005/9006 we use.

Your interior is absolutely immaculate. It looks like brand new.

And you're only 3000km ahead of me! I'm getting close to 188k on my coupe.
                          my interior looks good in photos lets leave it at that rofl it hides alot, but i have to say its wearing well.
                          Last edited by thedatazoo; 10-03-2012, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Hey quick question

Video proof...(Yes im very bored lol)

Comment

blue sky with my cb7 x)

Comment

man i love your cb bro, RHD sick... thats the second one i see on this forum, where do you live?
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Working...
                                X