No announcement yet.

TheDataZoo : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love seeing all of these differences! The window stuff and even the door handle!

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
      man i love your cb bro, RHD sick... thats the second one i see on this forum, where do you live?
      In AUS dredfuly rofl

Comment

ship me RHD parts...
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
          ship me RHD parts...
          Rofl i cant afford to buy my own parts let alone buy some for you to ship over

Comment

Some more pics and bad news...
            Well i scraped and scratched the bottom of my front bumper drivers side today :/, I was pulling across 4 lanes *no traffic* and forgot i wasn't in the corolla and hit the curb (shit turning circle ftw). Than this bitch comes up behind me wont move back so im stuck. Getting abused and yelled at out of desperation i floored it over the garden bed (drivers side wheel) and it scraped my bumper. Now due to this bitch im going to need a new bumper. You cant see the damage unless you get up on it and see its cracked under paint and the gap has gotten bigger :P... I used some paint cleanser and removed most scratches but damn :P.

A few hours after

And a night shot from last night of my led parkers.

Comment

Those LEDs are sick! I say post another pic of the paint. You prolly just need touch up paint.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                Those LEDs are sick! I say post another pic of the paint. You prolly just need touch up paint.
                I just hand buffed it and waxed it and i cant see any damage! lucky i wasn't in the corolla rofl... and those LED's were $20 :/ at supercheapauto last ones on the shelf rofl

Comment

Man those are bright I want some amber ones

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                    Man those are bright I want some amber ones
                    Lol if mine are anything but white/standard i'd be defected

Comment

Can anyone tell me where the towing plug is on your usdm cars because im getting a towbar soon and i cant find it :/

Comment

Does the photo you posted have the damage to the bumper in it? I can't tell. If the damage is on the bottom, I'd just leave it alone, or maybe just add a stock bumper lip.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          Does the photo you posted have the damage to the bumper in it? I can't tell. If the damage is on the bottom, I'd just leave it alone, or maybe just add a stock bumper lip.
                          Sorry for late reply man haha, took every scratch out by hand... but i dont give a shit about this bumper because im planning on changing it early next year for a proper sedan one and legend lip >

Comment

Guys.... i got bored again lol!
                            I spent 7 Hours detailing the outside of my car , inside yet to do. Anyway i did every crevasse, washed and waxed it also cleansed the paint. Planning on respraying my exhaust black tomorrow to match again . Anyway ITS SO SHINY, LOOK AT THOSE REFLECTIONS :O! Better pics outside tomorrow when my wax sets.

And yes i do take my plates off when i wash my car rofl!

Comment

Beautiful cb man! keep it up

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                              Originally posted by keepinitclean
                              I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                                Beautiful cb man! keep it up
                                Thx man... I love your coupe but :P send me one to AUS X)?

Comment

Working...
                                X