No announcement yet.

TheDataZoo : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn fine work on the polish! She shines!

I polished mine before a car show this year, and I could not believe how bright and vibrant Frost White becomes after a polish.

Comment

Here are some outdoor pics :P
      And can someone tell me if an american plate frame will fit over an Aussie plate lol, i saw one on ebay i want from the u.s :P

LOL when i was taking the last pic some guy in a 89 accord si asked if it was for sale! rofl

Comment

Looks like the plate may fit. Your trunk garnish looks the same as ours. Your plates just seem thinner height wise, and maybe slightly wider.

Nice parking lot pics, she is absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by thedatazoo View Post
          Thx man... I love your coupe but :P send me one to AUS X)?
          Lol sure Ill send you one if you send me a rhd one full of jdm goodies haha

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
          Originally posted by keepinitclean
          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Update 9/11/12:
            Getting towed to mechanic...

At Mechanics:

Comment

UPDATE 14/11: FML the news gets worse :/, So the mechanic rang and he said he cant figure it out he tested everything (coil,ignitor,new module,cap and rotor) and it wont start. So he sent it to the auto elec next door and he cant figure it out so i guess it will sit at his shop for a few weeks till we work something out D:

Comment

Check the sparkplug. My car was doing the damnest thing and it was a stupid spark plug!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  Check the sparkplug. My car was doing the damnest thing and it was a stupid spark plug!
                  Got new plugs haha, he said there is something seriously wrong with my ignition system D:

Comment

Did anyone think to check the Main Relay?

If all of those other things fail, and you haven't checked the mail relay, you're both going to be kicking yourself silly if that's what the issue was.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Did anyone think to check the Main Relay?

If all of those other things fail, and you haven't checked the mail relay, you're both going to be kicking yourself silly if that's what the issue was.
                      I already re-soldered mine and tried one from a diff car :/
                      Last edited by thedatazoo; 11-16-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I got the car back yesterday and the mechanic and the auto elec spent an all nighter and solved it... IT WAS THE FREAKING COIL ROFL(they thought my dizzy was replaced due to having a new cap,button,module so that put them off). It was testing fine however for some reason it just wasn't send spark so he put in a 2nd hand low mile one and she runs good at no charge! So i drove it home happy as can be and today i was on such i high i cleaned my IAC unit(replaced surrounding hoses) . I'm planning on cleaning my throttle body tomorrow , the mechanic also found out my car is 99% overheating due to a clog in a part of the radiator, not urgent but i'll fix it asap.

Before 190,000kms:

After 1st Clean (did 3 cycles and cleaned the manifold connection area, also cleaned off the pipe connections):

Comment

Nice and clean valve
                          Nice and clean car.
                          Now I feel like painting mine in white or get a white Accord.
                          A&P-IA

Comment

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
                            Nice and clean valve
                            Nice and clean car.
                            Now I feel like painting mine in white or get a white Accord.
                            Thanks mate

Comment

Guys i posted a vid of this noise a while ago and i put new bearings in my alternator and had my ps/pump tested and it's fine :/. WTF IS THIS STUPID BLOODY NOISE DRIVING ME INSANE D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWAXl4UHD5w&feature=plcp

And yes my valve lashes have been adjusted rofl

Comment

Glad it was an easy fix. Still one of those D'OH! moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X