No announcement yet.

fliplyricist1 : 1993 Accord 10th A.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like the whole scheme of this car. everything seems to be on point from the drop to the wheels, everything!

Comment

wow

clean ride, man. im lving the rims and the paint

but you have NO idea how envious i am about the chargespeed

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Originally posted by blk93

but you have NO idea how envious i am about the chargespeed
        Huh....the best part is he MADE it himself.
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Damn looks really good. I am not usually a fan of the 5 spoke wheels... but those are NICE. Shiny and CLEAN keep it up! Later

Comment

this thing is hawt.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
              Huh....the best part is he MADE it himself.

!!!!!!

holy shit

yo know i obviously wouldnt have even guessed

thats great way to save some money

hah

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Damn Flip, your car has totally come along ever since i met you on Superhonda.com and when you helped me out with my millions of questions regarding the HID Retrofit....

Wow, the cars beautiful...Loving your Personal Chargespeed Creation; but most of all i LOVE your damn Headlights man...

Do you still have your old pair, cuz id so take those off your hands...
                [JHM]H22CB7

Comment

Originally posted by JHMH22CB7
                  Damn Flip, your car has totally come along ever since i met you on Superhonda.com and when you helped me out with my millions of questions regarding the HID Retrofit....

Wow, the cars beautiful...Loving your Personal Chargespeed Creation; but most of all i LOVE your damn Headlights man...

Do you still have your old pair, cuz id so take those off your hands...
                  thanks a lot man...what was your sn on sh?

I already sold my old headlights dude...but if/when I get some time soon I'll definitely make a new set to sell...this time I'm thinking sc430 projectors (same as s2k's)

here's some new pics...trying to experiment with HDR

non-HDR photos

thanks a bunch for the feedback/suggestions guys
                  Last edited by fliplyricist1; 08-21-2006, 02:15 AM.

My members ride thread

Comment

siik....

wow seksi!!!
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

flip shit is hot playboy

Comment

i like the wheels and tire match http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=54166

Comment

Pictures look great. Btw didn't you make that Charge speed grill?? I'm trying to figure it out because it almost looks better then anyone I have seen before.
                          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

The new pictures look fantastic! all of those have the possibility of being somebody's screen background. It is amazing how well you have kept your car and only continue to enhance it's appeal. Great job on everything and as I have mentioned to you before...grea choice on the retrofit Still waiting on that quad projector retrofit idea to transpire
                            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
                              Pictures look great. Btw didn't you make that Charge speed grill?? I'm trying to figure it out because it almost looks better then anyone I have seen before.

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys, it's greatly appreciated

As per the grill, yep I made it out of a stock 92-93 grill and then a set of gts headlight covers, made several templates/measurements...then cut out the headlight covers. I wanted to make the 'eyelids' thicker and more substantial than the real chargespeeds so that it was more noticable and covered up the projectors just perfectly. Then I fibergallsed the two together with 3 layers of fiberglass cloth, and then several layers of bondo. Was a pain in the ass, but at the time I didn't have a job, and 300-400 for a grill was NOT in my plan. All in all, it's a mod I wouldn't trade for the world, but at the same time I'm not sure I would ever do it again.

I had a bunch of pics of the process, but unfortunately I lost all my files in a recent harddrive crash. Just takes some thought and ingenuity...I'd love to see one of you guys try and it post up your results...which'll be better than mine

My members ride thread

Comment

u continue to amaze and inspire me, the DIY for that grill is a PITA, but im workin on it as well

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X