Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4thGen4dr
    replied
    Damn dude your paint looks siiiiick, Im glad you didnt get the mugen lip cuz your car flows perfect already.

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    I'm really bored and I've been gone for awhile.

Nothing new really to report...never got the mugen lip...they sent me the type-r lip instead and I didn't like it so I just got a refund and decided to stick with the stock lip since I'm already so low and tucked a bit up front.

One of my hid ballasts went out So I'm desperately seeking a ballast...any kind.

Took about 6 hours the last 2 days to clay/cleaner/swirl remover/polish/wax the entire car. I'm happy with the results. All original paint except for the hood and part of the bumper.

Next mod will be rota c10's in original sports bronze...I've definitely got my mind set on that.

As always, criticism welcome. Thanks for viewing.
    Last edited by fliplyricist1; 02-23-2005, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• br0nx finest
    replied
    damn i would def. invest in some HIDs when i get my 1pc's.

anyone wanna sell some?

flip, def. lookin good as usual, you = my idol.
    you pwn arcadia green.

Leave a comment:

• 1CrawlinAccord
    replied
    Well, yea, his car is darker than mine. But, the lip will match up pretty well, I think. The lip on my car right now is a little darker. The reason is because I had it painted and they could not match up the paint perfectly. So, it came out a little darker, but it still looks alright. So, I'm confident. But, thanks for the heads up guys. (Sorry for the thread-jacking)

Leave a comment:

• 90accordman
    replied
    nice ride, do they offer the tails in red on top and white on bottom for 90 accords? I've only seen red bottom white top

Leave a comment:

• shawn.hayden
    replied
    ya crawlin, you'll see that your car is alot lighter than his when you get it....

Leave a comment:

• JDMcb7
    replied
    Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
    Sweet!! Sounds good to me man. An added bonus for me is that it's the same color as my car. Yay!!
    Nope, I think they are slighty different.

Leave a comment:

• 1CrawlinAccord
    replied
    Sweet!! Sounds good to me man. An added bonus for me is that it's the same color as my car. Yay!!

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
    Clear out your PM box, fliplyricist. You got PM's.
    done

Thanks for the comments/feedback people...as for the lip...they sent me the freakin type-r style lip instead of the mugen style. Grrrrr...I'm so pissed. But definitely I'll give you first dibs on my stock lip...I kinda wanna hold onto it for a little while until I'm positive I'll have acceptable ground clearance with my mugen (my driveway is kinda angled)

Leave a comment:

• 1CrawlinAccord
    replied
    Clear out your PM box, fliplyricist. You got PM's.

Leave a comment:

• see bee seven
    replied
    I fucken <3 your car.

Leave a comment:

• JDMcb7
    replied
    Goddamn dude your car is pure fucking sex.

Leave a comment:

• 1CrawlinAccord
    replied
    Yo, flip, when you get the mugen lip, what are you doing with your 92-93 lip?? I might be interested in it if you're selling it. Oh, and you car is looking great, like usual.

Leave a comment:

• greengrcrygettr
    replied
    Haha, so this is the car that everyone says looks like mine. Except for you have the spoiler, headlights, taillights, lower body trim, splash guards, sidemarkers, and a really clean body.

I love how your wheels turned out glossy, unlike mine. I love your car....it's sooo damn....CLEAN!

Leave a comment:

• uncle_el
    replied
    long time no see (here or any other forum).

car is looking as clean as ever. sucks about the thieves, but at least you still have your car.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X