X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 604_cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by fliplyricist1
    Portland, Oregon here. You wouldn't happen to be in the area visiting would ya? lol
    good looking car there.... why don't you take a drive up to Vancouver?

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by Accrdkid
    just out of curiosity where are you from?
    Portland, Oregon here. You wouldn't happen to be in the area visiting would ya? lol

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    just out of curiosity where are you from?

Leave a comment:

• willie_hwl
    replied
    Originally posted by uncle_el
    likely due to the fact that he does not have projector headlights. he has jdm one piece headlights, into which he retrofitted the the projector of an acura tsx into the low beam position.
    Quick rply there El, anyway, very mean looking cb u got there flip. Nice retrofit and the "chargespeed" grill.

Leave a comment:

• uncle_el
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_adrenalin714
    Hey man, I like your one piece projectors They look Clean I been trying to look for the same ones but, I couldn't find them, so I stuck with the ones I got, with a high beam yellow
    likely due to the fact that he does not have projector headlights. he has jdm one piece headlights, into which he retrofitted the the projector of an acura tsx into the low beam position.

Leave a comment:

• mysticbluemaui
    replied
    Nice 10th Ann, Flip -- Yay, for us Arcadia Green ppl! Your car is so clean, looks like you could eat off of that thing. The background of your pics look like you're a fellow Pacific Northwesterner. If so, mad props on keeping that thing so spotless. How much you charge? HEHE

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Mods look great, still geeking off the retrofit jdm headligts.

Leave a comment:

• mr_adrenalin714
    replied
    Hey man, I like your one piece projectors They look Clean I been trying to look for the same ones but, I couldn't find them, so I stuck with the ones I got, with a high beam yellow

Leave a comment:

• ChilinazaVillin
    replied
    really clean ride. Im loving the EX rims. i just recently got myself a 90 accord 4 door and i was wondering how would gunmetal hx rims look on it?
    anyways, clean ride man.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    flawless maine, flawLESS.

Future plans:
    DIY fiberglass Mugen style trunk lip spoiler like the 5th gen Mugen lip spoilers w/ integrated Honda emblem
    :bowdown:

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by J-specCb4
    cool thx for the quick replies
    btw car lookin hot as usual
    np thanks for the comments man

please let me know how the cf lip works out for you if you decide to go that route

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    cool thx for the quick replies
    btw car lookin hot as usual

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    so u think carefully someone could make the cf one fit or no considering that u have to bend it

tell you the truth I have no idea about the properties of carbon fiber...is it bendable at all? I would think carbon fiber lips are a little flexible, because I heard that they're not pure carbon fiber but fiberglass backed. I have no clue, but I would think it's doable considering I seen someone in one of these threads with a cf lip from another car.

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    didn't have to cut a thing except just trim the little mounting lip in the middle, which was cake

the sides are held on with 'drumroll' zipties, you can kinda see them in the pics

I would have mounted em using L brackets but who cares, you can barely notice anyways and they hold the lip fine. there has to be a good amount of pressure to bend the lip at the sides to make it line up but it lines up great, no visible gaps at all and no flare
    so u think carefully someone could make the cf one fit or no considering that u have to bend it

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    yo did u have to cut anything for the 6th gen civic lip at all if not i wanna grab the cf one and how harsh of a bend did u have to put on it

didn't have to cut a thing except just trim the little mounting lip in the middle, which was cake

the sides are held on with 'drumroll' zipties, you can kinda see them in the pics

I would have mounted em using L brackets but who cares, you can barely notice anyways and they hold the lip fine. there has to be a good amount of pressure to bend the lip at the sides to make it line up but it lines up great, no visible gaps at all and no flare

Leave a comment:

Working...
X