Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At an upholstery car shop here in Florida

Comment

love ur interior b, how much did that run u?? synthetic or real leather???

Comment

It ran me up around $980 because I also asked for some Honda Embroidery on the Headrest of the LCD's. Its not synthetic, but a mix between Leather and Synthetic. They call it semi-leather. Its really soft and easy to clean. The synthetic is rough and very cheap. I am very happy with the upholstery shop. They did an excellent job with the whole car.

Comment

Loving the cb buddy and damn it looks to clean to be on the road. Purchase another to roll around town with.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I will be taking pics of the whole car again, but in detail. I plan to put it up for sale pretty soon. I will also list all the items the car has. THanks for all the compliments by the way.

Comment

Your car is nice man. Love that paint you got on there and your interior is clean.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yo DIY i thought u may like to see this

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Yo that was pretty cool. The wagons look pretty hot as well. Photoshop wonders

Comment

man dude i'll buy that straight from you OMFG that is fucking clean as fuck i want that car....what color paint is that i plan to paint it a blue and i like that shade

Comment

The blue on this car was specially mixed for me at the paint shop. I believe it was a mixture of midnight metallic blue and indigo blue. Dont know the paint code since I was really picky with the blue that I wanted so they mixed my two favorite blues until we got this shade. I really liked the way it came out. It looks really nice on a sunny day and at night it looks like midnight blue. It came out to be the best blue I have ever seen. I was really happy with the outcome.

Comment

New Pics added to page 1. Check them out!

Comment

So do u wanna trade vvvvvvvvvvvv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=41545

Comment

How many miles? What year? Any Problems? I really wanted to sell instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DIYaccord
                              How many miles? What year? Any Problems? I really wanted to sell instead.

PMed You!!!

Comment

car looks very good. i love the gril inserts you got there. a wonderful color and wheel combo. nice kit. loving the interior not a fan of systems but its well done.
                                AKA:ONEOFFACCORD

Comment

Working...
                                X