No announcement yet.

DIYaccord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love the car and all the DIYness got any pics of the interior during day and night? i'd love to see the LED's and blue theme you got going inside

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Good job! Keep it tuned.
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Car looks nice man

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

hawtness.........

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

That is the nicest 90-91 I've seen I think.

I'm...wow.

Why didn't you go wtih the 92-93 trunk?

Comment

More pics too come of interior in the day and night.

I decided to keep my 90-91 trunk because I had bondoed the center tails and sanded them smooth already. It would have been a hell lot of more work to get a 92-93 trunk and incorporate everything I had attached to it already. I have a popper attached to the trunk, which opens the trunk automatically at the touch of a button and the rearview camera works better with the 90-91 trunk lights than the 92-93 being that the keyhole is higher on the 90-91 than on the 92-93. The only bad part of keeping the 90-91 was that I had to weld and shave the holes of the rear OEM spoiler that I had on there before. There were 4 holes left on the trunk lid after taking the tail off that I had to shave off, but overall it was best for me.

Comment

Dang, looks very good. Yeah, you better show up to the TN meet this weekend. Lemme know about if you are coming from florida or from school.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...8&page=4&pp=20 thats what the plans are for Florida (Post #70 is the up to date/time one). Just lemme know if you will be joining up with us, so i can add you in, and pm me w/your cell again so i know for sure

Comment

wow really nice i love the kit i want to get the sigma sides and rear now great diy's beautiful paint and bodywork.. love it... more interior pics of all the diy's great work on it
                  Beast: Evo X
                  Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Looking Good
                    R.I.PNOW

Comment

wow. came out of no where lol i love when i see a new member rides lol. still havent made mine and its been over a year for me lol. and if i made a members rides the diy thing would be allover mine page lol. not to talk about cpmikes experiments..anyways car looks really good. get some more pics a tad bigger.

mauricio

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback. I'm actually not a new member, I've been on CB7tuner.com for a while now, I just never posted much, being that I had not finished my car. Now I have pics and several DIY's that I will write up in hope that some will benefit from them. Overall thanks to all for all the tips and help when I did have questions. Keep tuning.

Comment

just my style man. AccordWarrior sent me a pic of your car yesterday, me not knowing it was yours, and asked what I thought and I told him pretty damn nice!

What kind of grille insert did you do to the side skirts? I have the same ones and I'd like to see your grille thing.

Nice ride man and keep up the good work! oem leather is nice to have too!
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Great looking car man! I love those wheels!

Comment

wow awsome - that thing is beauty!! And yea get some pics of the interioir - curious to see how it looks
                              The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                              Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                              Check out my JDM F22B swap
                              Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Car looks hot... looks hotter in person. I have pics of your interior if you want to add them sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X