No announcement yet.

Ol blue : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little siblings wanted to wash my car so I let them have at it.

Still no swirls from me polishing it last summer and not washing it on a regular basis. Will be putting some wax on it soon.

Comment

Man I wish my paint was that crisp. She looks pristine.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        Man I wish my paint was that crisp. She looks pristine.
        It really isn't all that good, there are spots that look to be like little slits in the paint by the hundreds. Before next winter I will have to get the area in front of the moonroof redone because of rock chips that will probably start rusting.

Comment

Those wheels look great on the car, man. I'm jealous! Your wagon is super nice

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
            Those wheels look great on the car, man. I'm jealous! Your wagon is super nice
            Thank you. But I don't know if I will be keeping the rsv's. I am kinda wanting a 6 spoke wheel, the paint on these are already starting to chip also.

Also I think I will just send in my f23a block in, I want it to be done right and I don't trust my skills enough to through a bottem end together just yet.

Comment

Wagon is looking better and better. I too have the MP1A mated to my f22a6 wagon. But for the life of me I can't get any better then 24 mpg and that's all highway!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                Wagon is looking better and better. I too have the MP1A mated to my f22a6 wagon. But for the life of me I can't get any better then 24 mpg and that's all highway!
                I think the best I got was 25 but I am pretty sure the wind was behind me and there were some downhill moments lol.

Comment

Working...
                X