Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpys93
    replied
    love the floor mates reminds me of my childhood days of playing on that carpet with my matchbox cars

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    replied
    Thanks for the informations .

I search on the web what trim can be mine but like you said , my coupe have differences ( and similar points too ^^ ) with almost all american accords trims .

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    The car looks pretty good! France seems to be one of the few European countries outside of the UK that got 2-door coupes.

As for the trim level of car you have, you don't have any of the ones you listed. You simply have a 2.0i. It seems to be a rough equivalent of our EX, only missing the rear passenger armrest grips on the inner panels and having what looks to be LX-grade interior cloth. Aside from those two things, and the passenger inner handle not having a door lock lever (it seems none of them do outside of the US and Canada) then it looks to have everything the EX has.

There are also many differences in your car vs. a North American car that don't really fall in the have/don't have category.

Leave a comment:

• *bruno*
    started a topic *Bruno* : 1993 Accord LX

*Bruno* : 1993 Accord LX

Hi everyone !

Glad to introduce my Accord here . First , I don't know if my coupe is a LX,DX,SE , in France , we haven't all these trims .
    My car is powered by a 2.0i SOHC with 133 Hp (F20).
    235 000 kms ( ~ 146 000 miles).
    There are some options like electrical windows , electrical sunroof glass , power steering , ABS , SRS and a little bit of rust !

When I bought it in April :

After doing administrative papers i began mods.
    I set black license plates . After I do some paint on the front grill and the rear emblems : Honda , Accord Coupe and 2.0i . I create floor mates with carpets for kids bedrooms . I put a BMW E30 rear spoiler on my trunk.
    And last week I set BC Racing Suspension to lower it a little bit

Also I make a lip with a civic front bumper but i don't really like the result so it will be change !

Some pics of these mods :

(not painted and not screwed)

So, currently :

***ENGINE***
    Nothing

***EXTERIOR***
    -BMW E30 rear spoiler
    -black licence plates
    -black painted parts

***INTERIOR***
    -custom floor mates

***SUSPENSION/WHEELS***