X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need these

Where'd you buy yours?

Comment

Got them from Cory. He had originally bought an entire set of polyurethane bushings and he didn't use those because he had a set of full coilovers.

Anyways, I have a slight problem.

There's a leak, and I can't quite tell where it's coming from.

The oil is dripping from the rear main seal AREA. I don't think it's my rear main seal because my oil is still perfectly clear. I can barely see it on my dipstick. My engine oil level is also not getting lower. The oil that is dripping is very dark and looks thinner than regular engine oil.

Now, where the hell can the transmission leak from the inside? Is it possible that maybe I filled the transmission too much and it's leaking from the inside? It seems to leak more when I turn the car off. I had Junior check it while it was running and said it was barely dripping, then I turned the car off and it became almost a constant drip.

I'm very confused.

The transmission feels perfectly fine. It ONLY grinds 5th gear above 4.5k rpm, which I new from the previous owner. Besides that, the transmission is perfect. It feels super smooth and haven't had a problem with anything else.

It's really puzzling me and frustrating me.

Anyways, I have nearly no gap up front and about 1.5" gap in the rear. I love it. It handles fucking awesome and it's so smooth.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Maybe it is just from the oil pan or somthin. If it leaks more when the engine is off then its probly somewhere the oil settles.... idk how the transmission could be leaking oil unless one of the plugs is loose or somthin.

Comment

Last edited by d112crzy; 03-09-2008, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Putting your plates on my car and taking pictures of it.

Comment

IF I had skills to back up my car like that I would be in the river by now.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                IF I had skills to back up my car like that I would be in the river by now.
                if you had balls like jose....
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB

Putting your plates on my car and taking pictures of it.
                  yo thats a hotass pick man 10/10
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

ill actually give that pic a 7/10. he has done MUCH better than that.

nice to see the car got a new trans.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I actually don't think it's that cool of a picture. If it weren't for the skyline, it would be poop. Thanks for the compliments tho guys. I appreciate it.

I was getting frustrated last night when I took those pictures because they weren't coming out like I wanted them to so I cut it short.

Comment

How she currently sits.

Comment

nothing special^
                          Last edited by d112crzy; 03-09-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

looks good man! havent seen you on the other forums in awhile! i picked me up a wagon awhile back...so figured i join up here! really dont know what direction to take the wagon yet, maybe you could give me ideas???

Comment

needs a new coat of paint on dat header. LOL
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOTO
                                looks good man! havent seen you on the other forums in awhile! i picked me up a wagon awhile back...so figured i join up here! really dont know what direction to take the wagon yet, maybe you could give me ideas???
                                Yeah, I don't visit the other forums much because there's no one local to me. That's why I come to this one mostly. Also because there's tons more info here. Welcome Search around, there are plenty of badass wagons on the board.

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                                needs a new coat of paint on dat header. LOL
                                I recently found out there's a local shop that does powder coatings. I'm going to have my intake, valve cover and header all powder coated when I get some money for it.

I think next up on the list, besides a camber kit, is some prelude seats, or better seats in general.

After driving in the prelude so long, I fell in love with the seats and the CB seats are by far not very comfortable. I NEED lumbar support and I just love it when the seat hugs you.

My back fucking hurts from the drive to and from Seattle yesterday. It never hurt driving the prelude.

Comment

Working...
                                X