Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not buying an entire kit from them. All I need is 1 U bend as there are only 2 bends 90* bends in our exhaust.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

oh all right, try Columbia River Mandrel Bends then, its that race-solutions on HMT. they sell mandrel bends like 90's or the 180 bend.

you still need some small lil bends though right? i mean to get it lined up at the rear, i guess nothing major if its slightly crushed bent.

just some shops charge 200 alone to do 3" with the welding and all that. depends on how much it comes out in the end, unless you know someone that will weld it and do the rest of the piping for less than that total of a tubing kit.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

hey fucker, where are some new pic of your ride???

Comment

not posted. the shit's just as ugly/slow as from when it left fl so don't worry much... lol!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
          My Ride thread
          Flickr
          Originally posted by d112crzy
          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
          All I gotta really say is:
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u View Post
            not posted. the shit's just as ugly/slow as from when it left fl so don't worry much... lol!
            LMAO

that is kinda what i heard ... we need to SEE updates mexican !!

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

u should paint the mexican flag on the VC
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                lol
                that would be awesome
                find a cheap VC and ill do it for you
                haha

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                  oh all right, try Columbia River Mandrel Bends then, its that race-solutions on HMT. they sell mandrel bends like 90's or the 180 bend.

you still need some small lil bends though right? i mean to get it lined up at the rear, i guess nothing major if its slightly crushed bent.

just some shops charge 200 alone to do 3" with the welding and all that. depends on how much it comes out in the end, unless you know someone that will weld it and do the rest of the piping for less than that total of a tubing kit.
                  Have you learned nothing about me? I don't buy top dollar shit, even if it is from HMT.

I have my own welder(person, not an actual welder), I don't ever go to stupid shops. As for the little bends, they don't NEED to be bends. Pie cuts will do just fine.

Originally posted by confused_accord View Post
                  hey fucker, where are some new pic of your ride???
                  Originally posted by prNonVtec4u View Post
                  Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                  LMAO

that is kinda what i heard ... we need to SEE updates mexican !!
                  There are no actual updates, except the intake I bought a few weeks ago. No pics because the car looks worse than it did before. It has 1/8th of a lip, the bumper is even more fuckered up now, it's dirtier than Jessie's fantasies, but it is faster.

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                  I should do that..hmm. Gives me an idea. lol

Comment

My new header finally arrived today

Won't be able to put it on too soon though. I need to save up for a full 3" exhuast first. I also need to dyno it as it sits right now so I can see how much power the new header/exhaust will make over my current setup.

Comment

:drool:

Who's the manufacturer on that one?

Comment

Yummeh.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
                          :drool:

Who's the manufacturer on that one?
                          It's a Hytech replica. The B series replica made 10whp over the entire powerband over the stock JDM header. Since it's a replica and hope the header is similar enough to the original design, I'm sure the gains will be definitely worth the price. It cost just about as much as a DC, for me anyways

Comment

lol, my uncle does all the cams for hytech. The header looks nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                              lol, my uncle does all the cams for hytech. The header looks nice though.