Uslspct : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, ok. Not everyone.

Gonna post some news pics of my sound system soon, and engine bay, esp if Type G sends me some polished shit. And Maple's OEM spoiler is going on soon. And I'm getting some black Ultrasuede in the mail soon. Gonna put them in the door inserts and back seat inserts. That shit's hot! Then I guess get some seat covers to cover up the ugly grey in the meantime until I can afford some nice racing seats. Our seats suck! My back hurts everyday.
    Then gotta send this H23 TB and manifold to maxbore. Then finally install my delta cam and skunk2 gear. All this before christmas.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

nice mang!
      Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Well, let's see, in the last 2 months I put the spoiler up, put my Suede inserts in, installed the B&M gauge and FPR, got back my maxbore TB, ordered various gaskets for IM, bought front and rear mount inserts, and past the 200k mile mark. Also bought these for EGR ports.

It's kinda fun installing stuff in my car in winter with my car half outside the garage and no space heater at 4am. And, I gotta take more and better pictures. Maybe when my dad visits I can borrow his Dimage Z6.

Onward to the bigger plans...to be done before the big meet.
        I am now looking for 5 speed parts, including a H23 tranny.
        Last edited by uslspct; 02-01-2006, 05:04 AM.

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I got you covered on the 5 speed parts! We just need a day to do it!

Comment

Sweet!

Nice set up I like the color and the suede inserts are pretty ill. I would have to say those rims are sick. I was going to get some 5 star Altima rims they look like the Slipstream Rotas. Are you fimiliar with those. Did you do the suede inserts your self? I give it a 7 very clean.

My ride

Comment

The 15" x 6 ones. Yeah they're decent. I like the fact that you can use other cars' wheels if the bolt pattern matches, or even do a 5 lug swap. OEM wheels are a lot cheaper than brand new Volks and such. I gotta do something about the center cap, I really don't like the look without out them but I want to put an H in there. I guess some clever dremeling/painting will have to do.
              I did the inserts myself. Pretty easy. Except the front's aren't perfect because there is no room around the edge for a tuck like the back ones. So the fabric cut size has to be perfect.

Also, scratch the H23 tranny if I can find a JDM H22 M2A4 tranny for $500 or less.

MY RIDE

Comment

Curious

Do you know if the center cap from the stock 92 EX Alloys would fit the Altima looks to like a perfect fit but havent tried it they are at a local junk yard and I want to get my hands on them.

Do you think it would fit.

My ride

Comment

Welcome and I love the valve cover and oh the exhaust sounds good to.
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Luvin this little red coupe. I always liked the red Accords and wondered why the never made them in EX or LX trim.

But, I have say I'm definitely not a big fan of different Make wheels on a different Make car.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Nice car man. Do you have any side shots of the car? Like far enough away so I can see the wheels with the car. Just wondering.
                      RIP:
                      1993 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2005-2007]
                      1994 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2001-2004]
                      Currently daily:
                      1990 Honda Accord EX 5spd Sedan [2012-Present]

Comment

I'd go measure the wheel at the junkyard then check ebay and even some honda forums to determine the size of the honda center caps. They list it at about 6" or so.
                        I'm hoping to get more/better pictures in a few weeks when I can use a better camera. Except I have steelies on right now with my winter tires. Even though it hasn't been winter here.

MY RIDE

Comment

-Allright, monthly checkup here since I have been doing a lot.
                          Just finished putting in new lower ball joints, 1 newer hub/bearing, switched to new akebono calipers so I could use EBC pads, new rotors (crappy ones, just to last long enough until I do the rotor over hub swap with powerslot rotors.) I painted the calipers black again like I had my old ones. I also put in new outer tie rods a month ago and new upper arms a few months ago and energy suspension bushings, so my front end is up to par now.
                          -Now to work on the rear bushings before I put in my Koni/Nuespeed combo.
                          -Front mount insert is installed in a new mount. But I still have movement. I'm pretty sure my rear is absolutlely shot. So a new rear mount & insert are going in at the same time as my IM swap in 1-2 weeks. The maxbore TB looks sweet. I replaced a bunch of gaskets for various sensors and such. I wish I had a phenolic gasket to put on when I install this.
                          -Ordered a hose kit for engine bay, one of the last dress up pieces.
                          -Then comes the tranny swap and Delta cam/Skunk2 gear install. All this before the big meet in 1 month.
                          -And some damn good pictures now that it's starting to be nice out...shit I'm gonna ask my dad to bring his nice 6mp Minolta next weekend.

MY RIDE

Comment

You've been busy!!!

cp[mike] should be coming down very soon to help pull the motor. It'll be cake getting the rest of the parts you need from me then. I'm pushing for next Saturday (9 days from now).

Comment

Ive always wondered what those Nissan wheels would look like on these cars, and I must say not bad!

Comment

I posted some new pics on the first page. A good engine bay shot will come when hose kit and IM are installed. Here's the other few not on the first page.
                                Here's what we should do at the big meet:

In your face Jesus lovers!

Last edited by uslspct; 12-09-2010, 08:12 PM.

MY RIDE

Comment

Working...
                                X