No announcement yet.

usc : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question has been asked plenty of times!

WHERE DID YOU GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how much!!!!!!!!

DID YOU GET THEM HERE?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.chargespeed.com/english/s...s-wagon1_e.htm
    Last edited by uncle_el; 03-24-2004, 02:03 PM.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

you can order them through any shop who's willing to go through the trouble for you. they'll all charge you a special order fee because the grille isn't a popular item (not popular enough to stock), which would likely require a non-refundable deposit.

you also need to remember the stock headlamps have the glass nipple to contend with, i'm not sure how those will fit.
      Last edited by usc; 03-24-2004, 02:05 PM.
      Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by usc
        yeah, sorry, elliot. i have no plans of parting with the old grille.
        i understand man. congrats on that new grill. i'm sure you'll take plenty of great pics for us.

edit: and usc, please make your presence known and bless us with information (as bustedlx and 93accordex already have) in this thread right here
        Last edited by uncle_el; 03-24-2004, 02:34 PM.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          i understand man. congrats on that new grill. i'm sure you'll take plenty of great pics for us.

edit: and usc, please make your presence known and bless us with information (as bustedlx and 93accordex already have) in this thread right here
          hehe, not much i can add to what's already stated. hm... might not have time to test fit and take pics until the weekend. what a drag.

Comment

where did you get those!?!?! please help!
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by 93akkord
              where did you get those!?!?! please help!
              not sure what else he can say besides what was already said:
              Originally posted by usc
              you can order them through any shop who's willing to go through the trouble for you. they'll all charge you a special order fee because the grille isn't a popular item (not popular enough to stock), which would likely require a non-refundable deposit.
              Originally posted by usc
              hehe, not much i can add to what's already stated. hm... might not have time to test fit and take pics until the weekend. what a drag.
              well, i truly hope that it fits, somehow, some way.
              sucks you can't take pics 'til the weekend, but i suppose good things come to those who wait. i, as i'm sure others are, am looking forward to them.

Comment

USC

so did you pay $320 a piece? thats what i was quoted on.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

that's the going price. wait until tax and s&h.

Comment

damn, over 300 bucks just for a grille

lol count me out

I may just use some bondo and a creative mind w/some eyelids and try to do a similar one piece design w/ the stock grille

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                      damn, over 300 bucks just for a grille

lol count me out

I may just use some bondo and a creative mind w/some eyelids and try to do a similar one piece design w/ the stock grille
                      "you seperate the MEN from the BOYS by how expensive the TOYS"

tizzle, it's alot but def not alot of ppls gonna be rockin them so it's almost worth it to be dif. Originality is hard to come by now a days... USC u da meng!! meng!!
                      Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
                      MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by usc
                        that's the going price. wait until tax and s&h.
                        absolutely love how your car has fewer mods than most, but the mods you do have are of the highest quality.
                        and the weekend starts tonight at 5 pm, so i expect pics by tomorrow about 2 pm, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                          absolutely love how your car has fewer mods than most, but the mods you do have are of the highest quality.
                          and the weekend starts tonight at 5 pm, so i expect pics by tomorrow about 2 pm, lol.
                          thanks for the compliment.

actually the weekend doesn't start tonight for me. it starts tomorrow because I work on Saturdays.

however, i promise to have pics up on Sunday as i've cleared my schedule so that i can give my car a good ol' wash and then i'll take pics of the grille. sorry to make everyone wait. it seems there aren't enough hours in a day nowadays.

Comment

Not to be a whore...but I just wanted to let all that are interested in on some information about these. I got in contact with the US Dist. of these and this is what he said :

They are a Special Order from Japan. He can probably get me one on the next container to come to the US. The grill is $320 US and shipping is around $40 to Wa state (should vary/ not by much). And the bad part is it will be here sometime in May. OUCH!!

So to all that are interested I guess you got to pay to play if you want a rare piece.

Lets see how it looks and fits on Julian's car first. Good luck!!
                            ________
                            NO2 VAPORIZER
                            Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 09:38 AM.
                            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

here you go...

i thank all for your patience. so here we are, pictures of the chargespeed grille on my car.

and back to the old/current setup:

Last edited by usc; 03-28-2004, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Re: here you go...

Originally posted by usc
                                i thank all for your patience. so here we are, pictures of the chargespeed grille on my car.

and back to the old/current setup:

that is hottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H23?

Comment

Working...
                                X