No announcement yet.

usc : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congradulations on the install. Not my taste though. Thank you for the pix.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Re: here you go...

Originally posted by usc
      and back to the old/current setup:

So refreshing.

Looks like there are some major gap problems with the chargespeed. Does it even line up with the hood?

Comment

why'd you change it from the first set of pics? Those first set of pics seamed to be really unique while the last set is starting to replicated by every bondo guy here
        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

lookin' good!

Comment

Re: Re: here you go...

Originally posted by TSA
            Does it even line up with the hood?
            it should line up better. however, i've had 2 minor front end collisions so my hood doesn't close all the way down properly. long story. as for chargespeed, it would look much better on a dark colored (black) car.
            Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by 93akorddse
              why'd you change it from the first set of pics? Those first set of pics seamed to be really unique while the last set is starting to replicated by every bondo guy here
              eh? not sure what you mean, i was just test fitting the chargespeed grille. it still needs to be painted.

if you mean the last set being the g-square grille... i have yet to see a bondo grille that looks like it.

Comment

thx for the pics...yep the old setup seems to be a better look on your car...the chargespeed grille seems just a bit too bulky on the sides and kinda stands out...still a very nice unique grille

My members ride thread

Comment

Looks pretty good. I think it will look better once you get it painted and fit it up a little better.
                  "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

i like both, though with the current pics, i favor the old set up over the new one, but hell, i'd take either one, lol.

i'll wait and see what happens if/when you get the new grill painted.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yeah, once i get the grille painted, it should blend in much nicer. right now, it's an offwhite so it makes the grille appear bulky and jumps out at you in the photos.

will probably be sometime mid-late april before i get this badboy done.

Comment

i like the charge speed grill alot better what happened to it (you probably already wrote it but i have a very slow modem on this laptop)
                        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by 93akorddse
                          i like the charge speed grill alot better what happened to it (you probably already wrote it but i have a very slow modem on this laptop)
                          actually, i guess i haven't wrote about the chargespeed in detail so here's the scoop. i had it ordered in january and they finally arrived. so those photos were of me test-fitting the grille. they just happened to come in a primer white color so maybe that's why you thought i had them on the car for awhile and swapped back to my current g-square setup.

as for the chargespeed grille, they're not a "perfect" fit. but this is my first experience with big fiberglass pieces so i wasn't sure what to expect (or perhaps i had unrealistic expectations). i've started some modification (some moderate sanding) to make them fit better. this isn't something one would have expected from "japan" but i guess they're only human too. they dun make everything perfect.

so i'm just taking my jolly time, make sure i do this right and hopefully (depending on how much free time i have to work on this) i'll have it fit and look the way i want/expect it to and paint it. i'm setting my deadline to be end of April or maybe even May.

Comment

i want your Grizzille homie!
                            Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdworldakkord
                              i want your Grizzille homie!
                              Originally posted by usc
                              yeah, sorry, elliot. i have no plans of parting with the old grille.
                              unfortunately not for sale.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Ahh thats to badd
                                Bump!

Comment

Working...
                                X